FG Spreadshirt Swag

FGU specific players maps not loading

I have an issue with a husband and wife team. It is only them. Here is what their network logs have. This just started in most recent patch. Please see attached network logs.

Thank you for the report. Also, thank you for the logs and we will report back if we need any further information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Can you have the GM and both players post their full logs right when the issue happens, please?

There are multiple log files in the directory that contain different information. The ones you posted are low-level connection logs for debugging connections; not for determining file sharing or scripting issues which are in the main FG logs.

To get the full logs in FGU; type /console, then hit the Compile Logs button.

Regards,
    JPG

Which maps are not loading?

JPG

The only map that would load were fg battle maps. The haunted halls and ruined keep did not load. I also loaded ravenloft and he couldn't see those. He did a full reinstall and after that he couldn't even see the tokens.

Are you on the latest version as well? Do you have any modules with those names in your FG data folder under the modules directory?

JPG

I am on the latest version. The other two players connected fine. Just the two on same connection and they also were on the latest version.. I have a haunted halls module loaded and a haunted halls edits module loaded. Neither of those modules are player modules.

There is no ruined keep module. It is imported directly into the campaign.
    Last edited by bayne7400; January 25th, 2021 at 12:48.

I took a look at the console log files from the GM and player. The GM client is successfully receiving the image request, loading, and sending the image file. However, the player client never receives the image message at all.

In the couple of times we have seen this, it ended up being a firewall on the player router or player machine which was blocking incoming images (whether SPI firewall on router, ad blocker on computer, etc.) Please have your player review their router security and internet filter settings; as well as any third party security software that might perform similar security or filtering of graphics files.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information