Game System: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Friday 6pm
planned start date: Ongoing; New player would start when available
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 (+/- 10% depending on campaign progression)
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 Players Currently in Game, (some run 2 characters). Looking for 1-2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Depends on class but likely 7-8, Mundane equipment will be given freely. Magic items will be some random, with one to two tailored items for the class/proficiencies chosen.
Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario:
Rise of the Runelords is a Pathfinder Adventure Path that has a classic adventure feel. It has a great mix of Role Play opportunities, Heroic fights, investigation and lots of lore.
I have run the Pathfinder version twice and decided to convert it to AD&D 2nd Edition.
There have been many changes to make the story and setting match that of the Forgotten Realms. Notably changing the Runelords to the Netherese which is the most obvious fit.
The party is now finishing up the 3rd chapter which has started to present the over all story arch. The first two chapters concentrated on developing the town where the adventure starts and introducing players to the region around this small town of Port Llast.
The adventure takes place just north of Neverwinter with most of the focus being on the small trading town of Port Llast.

For players feeling they are coming into the middle of a campaign and worried about being lost, rest assured now is actually a very good time to join.
The adventure at this point is starting to pick up in pace and there is still much to uncover in Port Llast.

Anyone interested in joining please message me here, or contact me via PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

A Quick Note from the DM:
This campaign is not a loot n' scoot. If you do not like to role play/only want to play a dungeon diving type game you will not have fun in this game.
This does not mean that I pressure players to role play, but I just want to be clear some do want to and I want to encourage that without causing others to become bored.

Those new to Fantasy Grounds:
I welcome all levels of experience to my games, whether you are new to Fantasy Grounds, New to AD&D 2E, or New to role playing games in general.
Even if all three are true do not be afraid to join. I only ask that you are respectful to others and do not act in a manner that takes away from the fun of others, this includes myself.
I have a lot of experience with Fantasy Grounds and I love helping others learn. Its a great platform and I want to see it grow, this cannot happen if we do not let new players in our games.
So come on in, the waters fine!