Starfinder Playlist

how to find registration code

I just downloaded FG2 but I have forgotten my registration key from FG 1. Could someone send it to my new email. wmnabors (at) satx.rr.com

If you have FG 1 installed still, open up regedit.exe (from Start -> Run) and go here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fantasy Grounds

Your license code should be listed there. Just make sure while in regedit you don't delete or change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuha
    If you have FG 1 installed still, open up regedit.exe (from Start -> Run) and go here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fantasy Grounds

Your license code should be listed there. Just make sure while in regedit you don't delete or change anything.
    It should have automatically gotten the key from FG1 if it was still installed on the same computer he's trying to install FG2 on... o.0
    "He is everything I have ever aspired to be."
    "Your aspiration is to be impaled on a halberd? Your parents must be proud."

Quote Originally Posted by TarynWinterblade
    It should have automatically gotten the key from FG1 if it was still installed on the same computer he's trying to install FG2 on... o.0

There is one exception to this, if the key has been entered without the dashes, FG1 will recognize it as valid, but FG2 won't and will then ask for a regkey.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information