Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    And as said before, you do not need a ruleset to play. When you are at the table, you do all manually. It'totally possible here and it doesn't take out the fun
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    And as said before, you do not need a ruleset to play. When you are at the table, you do all manually. It'totally possible here and it doesn't take out the fun
    Many thanks.
    It would be nice to have all the automated features but as you say its not needed.
    I could just have all the rules and guides in windows outside of FGU, then use FGU for the room tiles, maps etc, just for the visual aspect

If I were you, I would learn to use the Savage Worlds ruleset and play Rippers. Then, when aware what can be done, I would try to adapt the League of Legends to play it with the SW ruleset.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    lets put it into some context
    There is Dungeons & Dragons
    and then there is everyone else

Ok, more accurately, about 60% of every dollar spent on tabletop RPGs is spent on D&D 5E.
    Pathfinder 1 and 2 probably get 10-15%
    The next 10 biggest games get 10-15% between them and they most likely include:
    Warhammer
    Vampire/etc
    Star Wars
    Call of Cthulhu
    Savage Worlds
    Legend of the Five Rings
    Shadowrun
    Cyberpunk RED
    and probably D&D 3.5 and D&D 4
    That leaves 10-20% of the market for the other 8,000+ RPGs out there...

Most RPGs statistically never get played let alone bought.

You should run/play stuff that interests you. You should also be aware that the more niche it is the harder it will be to find a game or to find players. But dont let that stop you. There are so many cool genres and systems. Play them all!
    Many thanks for the data. I find this very interesting
    I have been reading more about savage worlds today. This system seems to have lots of different game worlds, all very interesting and diverse
    Apart from the rippertech, rippers and rippers resurrected have certain similarities to leagues of adventure. Maybe I could use certain aspects of leagues of adventure and adapt them for use in Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    If I were you, I would learn to use the Savage Worlds ruleset and play Rippers. Then, when aware what can be done, I would try to adapt the League of Legends to play it with the SW ruleset.
    Did as you suggested and purchased SWADE and the Rippers Resurrected modules today
    Very much looking forward to learning how to play.

Thread Information