FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a better way to code grenades?

Apologies if this is a duplicate. I have found some related posts but nothing that seems to cover exactly where I'm at.

I've coded up grenade attack rolls as a custom action as in the attached image. It's very close to working well but I have to manually copy the ranged attack bonus into the configuration (circled in blue). The other associated element that is not shown is the custom action group. I have that set to the class and I've configured the main stat to match so the overall DC for the save is correct in practice and I believe it will scale up with the characters automatically.

In order to try and avoid having to copy the ranged attack bonus in as a fixed number, I've tried the different options where 'ABILITY' is but haven't found anything that works quite the way I'm looking for. For example, if I change from 'ABILITY' to 'R(KAC)', then it rolls as an attack against each target and uses the targets AC rather than the 5 that I have coded in the Base DC.

Is there a better way to set this up? Copying the ranged attack bonus is the best option I've found so far but there's a risk that the players forget to do that as they level up and evolve.

GrenadeSetup.PNG

I will definitely give it a try, thank you !

It this idea https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135346 is ever implemented, it will probably be more easy to threat it like a fireball or something.

PS : Oooops i answered the wrong post sorry ...

Here is how I go about grenades.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thanks so much! I'll give that a try. I really appreciate the help.

Thread Information