FG Spreadshirt Swag

Enhanced Arcane Focus

So I'm new to Fantasy Grounds so I'm not sure what things happen automatically and what things I still need to modify.

I am trying to add the infusion to give my artificer the enhanced arcane focus.

In this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...icer-Infusions, it says to use the magic items that were created.

However, when I click on the book for Tasha's in the library, I only see the class listed and nothing else. Is there something that my DM needs to do to fix this?

I do see infusions listed under magic items when I click on the Eberron book. Once I add the infused arcane focus into my inventory and equip it, is it supposed to apply the +1 automatically to my spells and cantrips?

Also, I imagine if I pulled the homonculus servant from the eberron book, it wouldn't have the changes that were added in the tasha's book correct?

Welcome to FG.

All the magic infusions are listed as magic items on the players module for Tasha. Make sure you are using the players module and not the dm module (which should not be shared with players). You can access the items either by clicking on the Tasha’s player module in the library and then clicking on magic items or by clicking on the items button on the right hand side and use the filter at the top and select Tasha.

You can then drag any item desired into your inventory. Magic weapons will automatically add in any bonus to attack and damage rolls when equipped. For items that add bonuses to spell attack rolls and save DCs click the magnifying glass at the end of any spell header and add the bonuses into the attack and save DC boxes.

See the screenshot in the second post in the thread you linked.

And yes I think the Eberron Rising from the Last War was updated for the new stuff in Tasha, but I’m not absolutely sure on that. However you don’t need that because everything for the Artificer is in Tasha.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 16th, 2021 at 00:24.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the help. The problem with Tasha's was on the DM's end.

And I was able to figure out how to add the plus one to my spells that I have currently.

Thread Information