STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The sixth and final entry for the Agents of Edgewatch adventure path has been released (you can find the link in the first post). For those who have managed to get that far, Good Luck! Surviving both the challenges of keeping a campaign going that long and the obstacles within the actual adventures themselves is no small feat! I hope this last one makes that long journey well worth it!

Honestly, I'd *love* to hear from anyone who did make it that far and what their final impressions were of the series. It was, without a doubt, a different sort of adventure path.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

We are just about to finish #1. Playing online during the pandemic is restricting by itself already, usually only one person can talk at a time and sessions are shorter. Unfortunately the Absalom settings book still is missing in action, so exploring the city left and right of the AP rather limited. Sometimes street names are mentioned in the AP that no one knows where to place on the zoomed out map.

In this regard the timing is similarly unfortunate as with the "Mwangi Expanse" settings book, which will be published right when our group will have finished Age of Ashes #2.

My players seem to have fun, albeit I wished we would get more into the buddy-cop trope as a group. That kind of extra fun is easier to accomplish at a table than online.

Thread Information