FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Okay, I've been messing around with it even more, trying to find what causes it, becuase I'm not always able to replicate it, sometimes it doesn't happen, but I think I found at least one part of it, and it's toggling off grid snap. Shown in the video below.
    EDIT: I should say that if I toggle grid snap I can replicate it every time, I can still sometimes replicate it without grid snap but it seems random.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1612762023
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just wanted to circle back and thank you for the video. I was able to see a similar scenario; and I've forwarded this post with the video to our image features developer to review.

Regards,
    JPG

I'm not sure if this applies to this thread but I'm having trouble pulling up the images layers. I click and un-click the little lock and nothing happens except the lock image going from locked to unlocked and back again. On certain images the lock won't even change states. No matter what though NO layers sidebar pops up for me to edit, add or change. What am I doing wrong. I'm new, purchased the ultimate FG Unity from Steam and it confirms it on the load screen. I'm in a campaign I created and trying to get up and going. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wustova View Post
    I'm not sure if this applies to this thread but I'm having trouble pulling up the images layers. I click and un-click the little lock and nothing happens except the lock image going from locked to unlocked and back again. On certain images the lock won't even change states. No matter what though NO layers sidebar pops up for me to edit, add or change. What am I doing wrong. I'm new, purchased the ultimate FG Unity from Steam and it confirms it on the load screen. I'm in a campaign I created and trying to get up and going. Please help.
    Try unlocking the image before it is in the "background" state.

I'm not sure what you mean. When I follow along with "How do I ????? in Unity - Video 2 Line of Sight", I get to the point where I try and unlock and.....nothing. Do I need to have a player character attached to my campaign to edit? If that's needed can't I just add a character I made into the tracker and then onto the map.

Is there a difference in launching FGU as a DM rather than a player? How to I know if I'm launching it as a DM?

Blog Entries
    Whenever you "Load" a campaign you are the GM/DM/Host. Whenever you "Join" a campaign you are a player.

Is the lock icon black or red?

No you do not need a player connected or a character on a map to edit map layers.

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

And just to check you are using Unity right?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

All I have loaded is decals and Feature DND: Official Language Fonts. It is black locked or unlocked.Load screen.pngFGU tabletop.png

That's Classic - which does not have Line of sight. Only Unity has Line of Sight. If you have purchased the wrong thing (and you bought from the store within the last 30 days) contact support to get a refund and then purchase the correct version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information