5E Character Create Playlist

Disable animation option/movement is slow

Is there an option to disable the movement animation?

I have a player connecting over remote desktop where this is a very slow graphical update. I notice if the game master moves the player, the token is immediately moved; so using this GM movement style would help a lot.

Is this still the case after he most recent update (4 days ago)?

From the release notes linked here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Release-v4-0-7

"- Adjusted token speed when accepting planned token movement."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just had a game session with the 4.0.7 client and the animation movement locally is "ok". One of our players uses remote desktop to connect and that is where the movement chokes. That's not necessarily a failure of fantasy grounds, but having a way to "disable animations" would be nice even for weaker spec'd PC's and/or people that don't want animations.

You can check for feature requests here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/ If what you want isn't on the list already, you can add a request.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information