FG Spreadshirt Swag

Psion class for 5e by KibblesTasty

This module contains the Psion class (v1.4) made by content creator KibblesTasty, whose other work can be found Here, in Fantasy Grounds Unity. This module contains all the information from the PDF on GM binder in the library sections: Classes, Feats, Skills, and Spells.

"Psions are those who have tapped into a special otherworldly force, with the ability to actualize the power of their mind to accomplish impossible feats. Reading minds, lifting vast weights, and transcending physical limitations, they tend to inspire awe and terror in equal measure."

I added all the Psionic Disciplines powers as cantrips and added their modifier costs to the summary and the modifiers as effects or additional damage rolls to them. I recommend making a power called "Psi Points" and giving it a "Uses" count to your psi points and have it reset on 'Rest' with the player ticking off one for each psi point they use to keep track.

When creating a psion don't select psionics as a skill and drag it onto the skills tab after setting up the first level and adding proficiency to it. Make sure to drag which Psionic Disciplines you have to your abilities tab for easy access and reference when you acquire them from the psion class main page (If you use the character wizard it will add them all and you need to delete the other disciplines besides your starting one from subclass).

If any errors are found let me know and I will try to fix them when I can and re-upload (I didn't export the module as read only so it should be editable yourself for immediate fixes).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Arantheal; January 19th, 2021 at 22:32.

I've removed the attachment for the moment.

I don't see anywhere in the module where the author of this has been given any credit, nor do I see a statement from the author granting permission for their work be distributed. You can relink the module when all the necessary permissions have been sought and granted and the authed is given credit for their work..
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I've removed the attachment for the moment.

I don't see anywhere in the module where the author of this has been given any credit, nor do I see a statement from the author granting permission for their work be distributed. You can relink the module when all the necessary permissions have been sought and granted and the authed is given credit for their work..
    Here's a statement from the creator:
    Kibbles Statement.png
    I also added in the web links in the post to inside the actual class description as well for redundancy.
    Last edited by Arantheal; January 19th, 2021 at 22:06.

Thread Information