FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Need 2 Players Sat Night 7PM PST USA 5E Curse of Strahd

FG License: GM has Ultimate, players only need free version
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Saturday 7:00 pm
    Planned start date: Zero Session on Saturday, January 30th 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 5 hour sessions every other week.
    Term: Long term. Incorporating a lot of third party content which will make this campaign a lot longer than it already is. Expect to go from level 3 to 20, and possibly into epic levels.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord for voice chat, Syrinscape Online Player for scene setting music
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not going to be recorded or live streamed. Just for us to enjoy.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 70% Roleplay & exploration / 30% combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1or 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level, 250 starting GP, 1 magic item that DM will determine that aligns with backstory/class.
    Character restrictions: All Licensed WotC material is available in FGU for the campaign. Base races only, classes are fair game. Nothing from the MM or MToF.

Details of your scenario: This will be a run through of Curse of Strahd with about 5-8 third party additional campaign modules designed to work in the CoS campaign. Before you decide if you want to play, go to the link below for an excellent primer by u/DragnaCarta, an amazing CoS DM, to decide if this campaign is right for you.

So you want to play Curse of Strahd

Under raging storm clouds, a lone figure stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. The vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stares down a sheer cliff at the village below. A cold, bitter wind spins dead leaves about him, billowing his cape in the darkness.

Lightning splits the clouds overhead, casting stark white light across him. Strahd turns to the sky, revealing the angular muscles of his face and hands. He has a look of power - and of madness. His once handsome face is contorted by a tragedy darker than the night itself.

Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind's howling increases as Strahd turns his gaze back to the village. Far below, yet not beyond his ken, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd's face forms a twisted smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they have come - all according to his plan. He, the master of Ravenloft, will attend to them.

Another lightning flash rips through the darkness, its thunder echoing through the castle's towers. But Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind - or perhaps a lone wolf - fills the midnight air. The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
    Additionally, keep foul language to a minimum as my son will also be joining in the fun.

Good Hunting!

I am interested will send you my discord in PM

im intrested if you still have room

I would be very interested in this game. If you still need another player please let me know. I am willing to play any class or fill any role.

Im down for this. If you need a healer, contact me.

Hi, i know you probably already have the 2 people you want for this campaign, but i am throwing my hat into the Ring as well, i have been wanting to play in a COS Game for a while, ive been playing 5e for over 1 year now, i have played in 2 campaigns and have played in AL for a year, my Discord is Xiaolong#2270

More than happy to talk if your wanting me to join, happy to play whatever character is needed.

I am really interested and have been wanting to play this story arc. I have a friend I can bring as well. We are relatively new to 5E, but are both looking to learn and have fun. We both have Discord as well.

On the chance that you're still looking, I'd like to join.

I have a long history of playing d&d and experience with fantasy grounds classic.

Gaming experience: 3.5 D&d, Pathfinder 1, 5E D&D, Star Wars Saga Ed
    *DM and Player Experience in real life, on Roll20, and on Fantasy Grounds Classic

As a DM I lead a years long campaign in 3.5 and another in Pathfinder. I've DM'd Lost Mines of Phandelver in 5E on fantasy grounds.

I love roleplaying and would greatly enjoy the chance to play a campaign where kick down the door and loot is not the correct answer. Building relationships, Character growth, and the challenge discussed in the primer that you linked all sound like something that I would really enjoy.

I would be happy to talk more with you in discord to see if I would be a good match for your group.

im good for this time if youre looking for one more player

Considering you wanted to start on January 30th, I am guessing/assuming you have already filled your players.

If not, then I am interested in joining the campaign. I am moderately flexible on class; though I gravitate towards melee types. If there is a particular "need" in the group I would be interested in discussing it and see if I am comfortable pulling that class off.

If you have already filled things up, then I hope you are all having a great time.
    Otherwise, I look forward to hearing from you to discuss the next gaming day.

Thank you.

-Rob

Thread Information