FG Spreadshirt Swag

How difficult is it? to make an extension

How difficult is it?

ATK: If [CHA] is less then Zero, [CHA] = 0

SR: [CR] +5 = SR

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I don't understand the first line, can you give a little more detail?

For the second line, I don't think adding support for [CR] (which is what you're asking for I think) in an extension would be too hard.

EDIT: I don't think SR: is an allowable effect in the base ruleset, but it is supported by Kelrugem's advanced effects extension.
    Last edited by darrenan; January 18th, 2021 at 17:34.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I don't understand the first line, can you give a little more detail?

For the second line, I don't think adding support for [CR] (which is what you're asking for I think) in an extension would be too hard.

EDIT: I don't think SR: is an allowable effect in the base ruleset, but it is supported by Kelrugem's advanced effects extension.
    The first line is for ATK: [CHA] - here is the screenshot.
    Zero.jpg

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

dellanx means to have some sort of minimum value support for [CHA]; when it is negative, then it should be zero instead

In more general words, dellanx request more logical operators for effects, which is always good

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    dellanx means to have some sort of minimum value support for [CHA]; when it is negative, then it should be zero instead

In more general words, dellanx request more logical operators for effects, which is always good
    Exactly

Thank You!

Thread Information