STAR TREK 2d20

Custom Token Folder Problem

I apologize if this has been answered, I think my search keywords are too general.

I'm trying to create a custom folder structure under my tokens folder and I can't seem to remove official folders for things I've bought inside of Fantasy Grounds after copying over the assets.

I'm able to open the files and get the tokens copied to my custom folder tree just fine. They work on maps and images from the custom folders.

However, I can't seem to delete the original folders that they were downloaded into after purchasing them. I don't remember Jimmy Joe Creator from Billy Bob Maker as easily as I do Sci-Fi vs. Fantasy. So I just want a simple directory structure without 50million bag icons in my Tokens when I open it.

Is it possible to delete the old folders (bags) out of the token interface in FGU?

Blog Entries
    FGU Assets loads all images (including tokens) from all modules you have installed. They do not need to be open. This is automatic and can not be controlled or the behavior modified.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I understand. Is there a way to uninstall purchased content? I've tried deleting mod files, .dat files and I still can't get rid of the excess "bags" in the assets window. Uninstallation sounds like my only recourse.

Each module is placed in a folder with the name of the module. Any images in your campaign folder will be in a Campaign bag. Any images in your data folder will be in a Data bag.

There is no mechanism to uninstall specific pieces of content. You could potentially remove the vault .dat file matching the product ID from the store for a temporary solution; but they would be rebuilt on the next Check For Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Eddie T, consider voting on this idea https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135420

I believe I understand why the current approach was taken, but I too am not pleased with the behavior. I have over 40,000 mapping tiles/brushes/symbols that I would love to have available to use for mapping in FGU, as well as hundreds of maps; but with the current approach its not something would be feasible. (for those interested, these are the mapping assets I have available to me in CC3+.)

There are a lot of ways this could be approached/changed, and some of my ideas for John, Doug and Carl to consider are;
    - Return to requiring modules actively be loaded to be available.
    - Enable a load on demand structure for custom mapping assets. This might be within or outside the FG Data Folder structure.
    - Ability to organize the Assets, perhaps with Bookmarks or Favorites or Shortcuts.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    ...You could potentially remove the vault .dat file matching the product ID from the store for a temporary solution; but they would be rebuilt on the next Check For Updates.
    Yeah, that's the behavior I observed when I tried it. I harvested the tokens into my Data bag and have them arranged the way I want. I just hate having the data on my harddrive twice. Oh well, it is what it is. I love FG other than that, so I'll learn to live with it.

Thread Information