Starfinder Playlist

Fog of War Colour

Good Day Community

I currently have FGU and I was curious is there is a way change the fog of war colour? LOS im good with black and the fast majority of the time I'm good with the shades darker then normal. I was wondering if there was maybe a way to make it darker or even a dark green.
    Thank you and Warmest regards

Would you like to know more?
    "Starship Troopers"

Quote Originally Posted by Smyttis View Post
    Good Day Community

I currently have FGU and I was curious is there is a way change the fog of war colour? LOS im good with black and the fast majority of the time I'm good with the shades darker then normal. I was wondering if there was maybe a way to make it darker or even a dark green.
    Glad to see I'm not the only GM that has trouble knowing what portions of the map the PCs has discovered vs Places that they may have skipped.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I have not checked in FGU. I did an extension years ago that changed the color of the FoW. IIRC it was just an image that could be replaced.
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    Here's an old extension; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Black-Mask-5e
    Might work as is, or might need to be updated.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You can't really make the LoS any darker than it is already since if you also use the mask then it becomes really dark. There's a lot going on with LoS and adding an option to make it rainbow coloured might have a considerable impact on performance. The forthcoming lighting might also change how the LoS is viewed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information