Ultimate/super duper license. I've played both versions.
Time Zone: i.e. Central Time
FRIDAY ONLY. 6 or 7 PM
Long term
voice chat via Discord
DnD 5e some experience with FG

Character Type Preferred. Warlock. I really really want to play one. It is the only reason for this post.

I'll start out with two levels of warlock, then 4 levels of sorcerer, and every level after that as a Lock. The goal was to use the quicken Meta to double a base number of Eldritch blasts each day. So when we meet the boss or a minion with a mountain of hit points I could let em' have it! The four Socrery Points plus selling the two lock spells in the morning should give me all the extra oomph I need.

My initial plan is for Hexblade/Pact of the Chain. BUT I could well go for the Genie Lock as well.

The Dream stuff. If you laugh at this and say, "No!" I will not be offended.

1) starting array. I do not see stats as all that important in 5e. so I would -like- higher starting stats. 18, 16, 15, 14, 10, 8. I am negotiable on this.
2) Tasha's style of racial stats: +2 to any stat you chose, and +1 to any OTHER stat you choose.
3) If I do play a Hexblade, I would like to either purchase my own equipment, or start with scale mail like other proficient characters do.
4) start at 3rd level? I'm not sure if that is a dramatic request or not.
5) World. I would love to explore the Matt Mercer world setting. But I am open to home brew or Forgotten Realms.

OK there you go. I think the only crazy thing I am asking for is the starting array. and I am flexible on that.

DM's so what do you think? Workable?

Players, can you deal with this?