DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Deleted duplicate
    Last edited by Maldev; January 5th, 2022 at 07:57.

G'day.
    Noticed last session this error now pops up with the 4E Death Indicator extension in use.
    When a target becomes bloodied the error appears and there is no blood spatter on the token.
    Have tested in several campaigns with no extensions loaded.
    Used to work fine all during 2021
    Win 10
    Unity
    No PC changes.
    Any one else having the same issue?
    Screenshot (302).png
    Last edited by Maldev; January 5th, 2022 at 07:58.

Hello,

I started using 5E Indicators some time ago. It works for 4E. Not sure what's going on with the 4E Death Indicator but I am sure the new rules update they did broke it somehow.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/353...iate_id=712946

Cheers.
    Looking at that now myself
    Thanks for the reply.

Hi Kevin,

Do you know of any Current HP/HP Remaining extension for 4E? My players really do not like the Wounds and would rather know how much HP they have remaining.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by supercodepoet View Post
    Hi Kevin,

Do you know of any Current HP/HP Remaining extension for 4E? My players really do not like the Wounds and would rather know how much HP they have remaining.

Thanks!
    4E Char Sheet Header shows total HP and remaining HP on their character sheet.

Awesome! That works great. Do you know of an extension that will add the Current HP to the Combat Tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by supercodepoet View Post
    Awesome! That works great. Do you know of an extension that will add the Current HP to the Combat Tracker?
    I don’t. In my games the GM is the only one that sees HP numbers on the CT, the players see Wounds Categories set in options.

Flanking Extension

I noticed something strange with the flanking extension and just want to see if I'm doing something wrong. When the characters are above and below a monster, they don't get flanking automatically applied. But, if they are left and right or above and below but partially in the monster's space, they do get flanking (images attached). Might this be because of some setting I have applied?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wink182 View Post
    I noticed something strange with the flanking extension and just want to see if I'm doing something wrong. When the characters are above and below a monster, they don't get flanking automatically applied. But, if they are left and right or above and below but partially in the monster's space, they do get flanking (images attached). Might this be because of some setting I have applied?
    Do you have a grid turned on?

Thread Information