DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Has the 4E Combat Tracker Remove Effect Text extension stopped working for anyone else? It still works for me, but all my players now see the effect text all the time. I've tried updating and having them update.

If this isn't happening for anyone else, any idea what I might have changed that would cause this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wink182 View Post
    Has the 4E Combat Tracker Remove Effect Text extension stopped working for anyone else? It still works for me, but all my players now see the effect text all the time. I've tried updating and having them update.

If this isn't happening for anyone else, any idea what I might have changed that would cause this?
    I can duplicate this. FGU is making a lot of changes to the rulesets including 4E which is breaking a lot of extensions. Looking at The Laboratory l there will be another big 4E change coming. I think it will be better to wait for that to hit as any fixes done now might be broken again.

Here is a snip from The Laboratory forum Dev notes and Beta.

[DEV][4E/3.5E/PFRPG/SFRPG/BRP] Combat tracker entry subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows.
    [DEV][4E/3.5E/PFRPG/SFRPG/BRP] Item record subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows.
    Scripts: campaigns/scripts/item.lua, campaigns/scripts/item_main.lua, campaigns/scripts/item_powerlistitem.lua, ct/scripts/ct.lua, ct/scripts/ct_entry
    Templates: radio_record_itemtype
    Window Classes: combattracker_host, ct_entry, item_main, item_propertylistitem, item_stats_armor, item_stats_other, item_stats_weapon

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I can duplicate this. FGU is making a lot of changes to the rulesets including 4E which is breaking a lot of extensions. Looking at The Laboratory l there will be another big 4E change coming. I think it will be better to wait for that to hit as any fixes done now might be broken again.

[DEV][4E/3.5E/PFRPG/SFRPG/BRP] Combat tracker entry subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows.
    [DEV][4E/3.5E/PFRPG/SFRPG/BRP] Item record subsections have been redesigned and migrated to subwindows.
    Scripts: campaigns/scripts/item.lua, campaigns/scripts/item_main.lua, campaigns/scripts/item_powerlistitem.lua, ct/scripts/ct.lua, ct/scripts/ct_entry
    Window Classes: combattracker_host, ct_entry, item_main, item_propertylistitem, item_stats_armor, item_stats_other, item_stats_weapon
    Makes sense. Works for me. Thanks for the quick response!

The name of the template string_ctentry_effects was changed to string_ct_entry_effects. Furthermore the ct_effect_summary.lua script was changed.
    It would be great if we could get this extension on Forge

Combat Tracker Remove Effect Text has been updated by Valeros. I am in the process to find any broken extensions and updating them. After that I will start adding them to the Forge.

Combat Tracker Remove Effect Text has been updated by Valeros. I am in the process to find any broken extensions and updating them. After that I will start adding them to the Forge.
    Cheers man

Has anyone had any trouble with 4E HP Header v2? It has been blanking out the Name line on character sheets for me, although you can still edit the name if you Shift+Tab from the Class line. This is what it looks like for me on a fresh campaign with no other extensions, everything updated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Attached a new version that hopefully works for you
    Attached Files Attached Files

It works great now, thank you for the new version!

Thread Information