FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by supercodepoet View Post
    Question about the 4E Power Card Truncated extension. I loaded this extension and in the Module power definitions, it has the great truncated table. When I drag that power onto the character sheet it transforms back to the spaced-out text missing the table. Is there a way to keep the formatted, truncated table on the character sheet?
    Short answer is no. The reason is text in the power is parsed (you can mouse over highlight the effect text) and can’t be formatted.

The Spell Tokens link seems to be dead.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Llyle View Post
    The Spell Tokens link seems to be dead.
    On the forge now apparently. Link fixed.

Hi all.,
    I am using ​the Notes extension, specifically the Item Slots image for adding inventory items to it.

I cannot figure out how to allow the player to be able to edit the image (and drag items onto it).
    The slot image is read only and the players cannot interact with it.
    As the DM I can with no problems (because I can unlock the padlock)
    Hoping I am missing something obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    Hi all.,
    I am using ​the Notes extension, specifically the Item Slots image for adding inventory items to it.

I cannot figure out how to allow the player to be able to edit the image (and drag items onto it).
    The slot image is read only and the players cannot interact with it.
    As the DM I can with no problems (because I can unlock the padlock)
    Hoping I am missing something obvious...
    Yeah, unfortunately that's how fantasy grounds works. Images shared by DM are locked (read only) on players side. So the DM has to do everything.
    I complained about it a year ago but was told that's how permissions work in FGU. I think its lame but apparently that wont change...

Bugger, But thanks for the quick reply.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I looked at this extension a while ago. It would be a lot of work to port it as its tied into the 5e item/character/npc windows.

I did find something similar which works with 4E that I use for items (paid extension).

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/318...-Grounds-Unity

It works well and works with NPC's if you have the Map Parcel extension

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/329...-Grounds-Unity

For example:
    Create a custom effect "Amulet of Protection +2; FORT: 2; REF: 2; WILL: 2"
    In game your player finds an Amulet of Protection +2
    When player equips the item the effect "Amulet of Protection +2; FORT: 2; REF: 2; WILL: 2" is automatically added to the Combat Tracker.

Map Parcel adds an Inventory Tab to NPC's so you can add Amulet of Protection +2 to the NPC and they will get the benefit of that magical item. If the players kill the NPC, a loot parcel icon is dropped on the map containing that NPC's inventory which the players can loot.
    Looks like these links no longer work.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonYarnell View Post
    Looks like these links no longer work.
    Links fixed. DMsGuild items have moved to FG Forge.

This is great stuff! Is there any way with the header extension to have the current HP totals replace the wounds box in the combat tracker? We almost never look at our character sheets for our HP.

Thread Information