DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

I tested it in two different campaigns and both are working. Do you have any other extensions? If yes, try with them turned off.

Same result. I disabled all extensions. I also messed with the token size a little bit to see if that mattered but didn't make a difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you try on another map image with a new grid applied to it?

Ok so I've discovered something interesting. It works at several different points on this same map. It seems the only place it doesn't work is at this specific "latitude". If I move all tokens left or right any distance on this same map, it won't work, but any distance up or down and it does. So this seems to be something about this map or grid. I'll have to try with some of my other maps and see if I notice similar behavior. I'll report back if I notice any interesting pattern.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Wink182; February 15th, 2022 at 01:56.

RE: 4E Add Item Token and Description:
    G'day

I have noticed since yesterday's update that this extension is broken for me.
    Screenshot (372).png
    I cannot drag customised items (items with images) into parcel or story links anymore.
    No other extensions and PC restarts

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    RE: 4E Add Item Token and Description:
    G'day

I have noticed since yesterday's update that this extension is broken for me.
    Screenshot (372).png
    I cannot drag customised items (items with images) into parcel or story links anymore.
    No other extensions and PC restarts
    Updated by Valeros to version 1.1.

Thanks for the heads up!

@kevininrussia

I launch my game with 4E Power Card Truncated, that is awesome by the way for powers, but it applies for feats too. The result is that there no description visible anymore for the Feat Cards.

Best regards,

Alec

Working correct for me. Maybe the way your Feats are parsed is causing the issue?

Original Feat:

4E Power Card Truncated Feat:

Yep my feat cards have only informations in the "Description" field.

I generate my feats module with the tool to export it from the sql database of the compendium and it gives me this format. No luck for me xD

Thank you !

Thread Information