FG Spreadshirt Swag

Stress dice don't work.

Where are stress die? Why can't you roll more than one? Where is the face hugger when you roll a 1? For every skill you add up dice from attribute, skill level and stress die correct...yes correct. How do you add in stress die then?

Stress dice are inside the radial menu of the d6. At first I thought this is going to be a pain, but it is not for two reasons.
    1. You can drop a stress die into the hot key box and then it will be easy access.
    2. Stress dice are completely automated. A PC automatically rolls the correct number of stress dice when a check is made. It is actually really awesome.

The face hugger shows up one the 1 of a stress die. It is there, and it looks really cool.

Yes, a skill dice pool consist of the base ability, the skill ability and the stress level, so correct.

First, increase the stress level of a PC so that it is higher than zero. Then do a skill check from that PC's character sheet. You will see the correct number of stress dice being automatically rolled.

Thank you very much and sorry for being such an ***.

Quote Originally Posted by magnus1 View Post
    Thank you very much and sorry for being such an ***.
    No problem. I am glad that I was able to help.

Really glad I found this. I was starting to think I might use another system as I already don’t like how the correct dice are not represented in the 3D space but this description of how easy the stress dice will work has convinced me to go with FG for ALIEN.
    Ruleset purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by ADSCAN View Post
    Really glad I found this. I was starting to think I might use another system as I already don’t like how the correct dice are not represented in the 3D space but this description of how easy the stress dice will work has convinced me to go with FG for ALIEN.
    Ruleset purchased.
    Welcome to the forums! You will most likely find much of the interface confusing at first. Please make a list of questions and post them to the ALIEN forum. That is what I did. Others were really helpful and explained everything to me. There were lots of things I was not doing / not doing correctly. For example, I did not realize that you can roll the alien attack rolls directly from their character sheet.

I am envious of you. I want to play ALIEN.

Thread Information