STAR TREK 2d20

Sorry unusual request. LFP(1), 5ED&D, New Campaign, Sundays@noon(EST)

We need someone to create and run specifically a young female human or elven player character to fulfill a role in a Brand new story based campaign. Class isn't important as long as it's PHB based (or maybe some expanded options). There is no requirement for the player other than to be available Sundays @ noon to play. Young or old. New player or veteran. Guy or gal, it's all good! Game starts this Sunday 17th.

This is a -G- rated story based game. In order for a very powerful and child like entity to take an interest in the party, he develops a little "crush" on one of the PCs. This PC will be their main contact with this entity throughout the story. There's no hanky-panky or funny business LOL!

Erkki
    Last edited by Erkki1; January 15th, 2021 at 19:13.

I am not looking to join, but I highly recommend you explain the reason for the specifications, because there are quite a few people on here that will get the wrong idea.

Your absolutely right. My apologies for any confusion. This is a -G- rated story based game. In order for a very powerful and child like entity to take an interest in the party, he develops a little "crush" on one of the PCs. This PC will be their main contact with this entity throughout the story. There's no hanky-panky or funny business LOL! I'll edit the main post.

Sent a PM in reply to your other thread, what does the rest of the group look like? Could probably put something together for this if you want. Something mentioned in the message or entirely different, I am fine either way.

Thread Information