FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Hey
    I was creating more characters and noticed I was getting dbnode errors on some of the equipment.
    Creating a vagabond, the walking stick threw an error...
    file:///home/john/Downloads/vaesen%20walking%20stick%20error.png

And for the Occultist, the powdered horn...
    file:///home/john/Downloads/vaesen%20powdered%20stags%20horn.png

Other than these minor things, the ruleset looks great. Am hoping for more Free League games on FG.
    Last edited by StickClip; October 6th, 2023 at 01:47.

(obviously still having trouble attaching images)
    but error was...
    Could not find dbNode:

You can attach image using the Go Advanced button when posting, then using the Manage Attachments button to upload images.

I'll have to escalate these items to the developers that worked on the FL rulesets. I just maintain the core systems, and help to make sure that the theming all works.

Regards,
    JPG

Hmmm thanks but not seeing the Manage Attachments.
    Is that enough details for the missing equipment issue?

Yeah, I was able to recreate by poking around. I'm not familiar with the system, but luckily the character wizard was fairly easy to find what you were talking about. Pictures or steps to recreate and/or logs are always useful when troubleshooting.

Here's a couple pictures of where to find Go Advanced->Manage Attachments.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yeah, I was able to recreate by poking around. I'm not familiar with the system, but luckily the character wizard was fairly easy to find what you were talking about. Pictures or steps to recreate and/or logs are always useful when troubleshooting.

Here's a couple pictures of where to find Go Advanced->Manage Attachments.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Hi Moon Wizard,

I noticed a couple more things looking over the Silver of the Sea...

1) I can't seem to get the combat tracker to deal out initiative cards. When I click on Menu > Turn Order > Reset Turn order, nothing happens. I'll attach an image (note below). Also, there's times when you need to swap initiative order, or redraw, and I'm not sure how that should work.

2) Free League is adding a box for Capital to Vaesen character sheets. Can that get added to the Fantasy Ground's Veasen sheets? Here's info...
    https://forum.frialigan.se/viewtopic.php?t=9115

So on attaching images here, I normally use linux mint, and google chrome browser doesn't show any of the options to attach images, or format text. When I go to a different laptop running windows, it does show up (but that's a little inconvenient because I run FG from linux).

Thanks!

I've forwarded to the DLC developers for the Vaesen ruleset, since all those things are specific to the game system behaviors.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I've forwarded to the DLC developers for the Vaesen ruleset, since all those things are specific to the game system behaviors.

Regards,
    JPG
    much appreciated!

I'm noticing a couple of more issues. Both with NPC character sheets...

1) You can not drag talents or skill to NPCs.

2) The Silver of the Sea has an NPC without commas between the skills, making them unusable.

I'll attach images. Any word back on the initiative card issue? That pretty much makes Vaesen unplayable unless I'm missing something.

Thanks!

I heard back from the DLC developers that they were planning to look at this week; but have not heard anything further yet.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information