STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by AlterZwerg View Post
    First i want to thank you for this Ruleset and all the work you put into bringing the Fria Lagan Games to FG!
    I found two minor issues while preparing for my first Session:
    - drag & drop doesn´t work with Archetypes
    - Spelling: Stunts: Outmaneuver
    Hi AlterZwerg,
    The drag & drop is not implemented.
    Can you pinpoint where the typo is?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hi AlterZwerg,
    The drag & drop is not implemented.
    Can you pinpoint where the typo is?
    Ah, my bad. Thought drag&drop was already in there... I was just bragging to one of my Players about the merits of FG not having to type anything in and then - bam!
    The typo is "Outmeneuver", afaik it should be "Outmaneuver"

I will fix it.
    PS: we aim to make the archetype drag and drop, but considering the loose character creation it will be probably link to the archetype page for now.

Thanks
    I know there isn´t much to drag into the sheet, but just having the link to the Archetype would be enough (at least for me)

I've noticed two things so far.

#1: There seems to be no entry for Rifle in the equipment section and Musket seems to use an amalgamation of Rifle/Musket stats going by the Vaesen source book.

#2: The 'Kick or Punch' equipment listing incorrectly uses CLOSE COMBAT instead of FORCE to calculate success. The attack correctly lists FORCE as the skill to use, but I believe the error is tied to the Melee category setting. The 'Kick/Punch' equipment listing correctly uses FORCE but only 'Kick or Punch' appears on the list when you sort equipment by Melee.

Quote Originally Posted by 5xad0w View Post
    I've noticed two things so far.

#1: There seems to be no entry for Rifle in the equipment section and Musket seems to use an amalgamation of Rifle/Musket stats going by the Vaesen source book.

#2: The 'Kick or Punch' equipment listing incorrectly uses CLOSE COMBAT instead of FORCE to calculate success. The attack correctly lists FORCE as the skill to use, but I believe the error is tied to the Melee category setting. The 'Kick/Punch' equipment listing correctly uses FORCE but only 'Kick or Punch' appears on the list when you sort equipment by Melee.
    Hi 5xad0w, thanks for reporting those. Both are now fixed and I submit to SW today.

For item #2 you can update the category of the item in your inventory to Unarmed from Melee and the automation will properly pick the FORCE skill during roll. When the fix is delivered, the items in character's inventories won't be updated as they are instance of the object that is modifiable.

PS: Note that there is Kick/Punch item in Unarmed category, you can use that too.
    Last edited by Valyar; April 27th, 2021 at 07:16.

I can't seem to find the Questions for Development Points text box whic is on Page 87 of the Rule Book, it would be great if in a future update this could be included OR someone could point me to where I'm missing it!!

Thanks, loving the mod still so far

Quote Originally Posted by Frail Realities View Post
    I can't seem to find the Questions for Development Points text box whic is on Page 87 of the Rule Book, it would be great if in a future update this could be included OR someone could point me to where I'm missing it!!

Thanks, loving the mod still so far
    The update was pushed today to LIVE, it will appear at some point. Check the screenshot of the missing box:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unless they push another update today, it doesn't seem to be in the update. I do not see any change in the reference manual so far.

Will ask and check the reference machine tomorrow morning. The screenshot is from my local version.

Thread Information