STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

There. Another update and it was fixed. Good stuff!

The Damage field in the combat section of the Vaesen cards are showing up empty. Doesn't seem to affect combat and the proper damage stat will show in the combat tracker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by 5xad0w View Post
    The Damage field in the combat section of the Vaesen cards are showing up empty. Doesn't seem to affect combat and the proper damage stat will show in the combat tracker.
    This appears only in Unity, as the program is rendering the elements differently for some reason. Probably the last update caused this, but it is cosmetic and easy fix.
    The numbers are there, just increase the width of the windows by few pixels and they will appear. To avoid such inconveniences, I submitted an update for this too.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

This is a weird one since it is more of a typo in the actual rulebook (it exists in the printed edition i have at least) but the Emergency Medicine talent allows a player to ignore MENTAL conditions when using the Medicine skill, but Medicine uses precision, which is a PHYSICAL attribute. Thus, rules as written, Emergency Medicine does nothing.
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is probably something to bring up with publisher, and see if they want to publish official errata. Our DLC follow the exact same text as the rulebooks they are adapted from.

Regards,
    JPG

Table "Background - B - Upbringing: Worker" is missing Empathy 5 for the "Religious" result.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Table "Background - B - Upbringing: Worker" is missing Empathy 5 for the "Religious" result.
    Thanks for the report. This is now fixed and pushed to SVN. Expect to LIVE channel in 2 weeks.

Hey, just found out that all rolls made in the combat tower are automatically failing, my players rolled about 30 rolls with skills of 4 and 5 and not one has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by AusHope View Post
    Hey, just found out that all rolls made in the combat tower are automatically failing, my players rolled about 30 rolls with skills of 4 and 5 and not one has passed.
    OK, I can reproduce this, the problem is elsewhere and we will look into that as soon as possible.

Not sure if it will help you track it down, but it looks like Alien might be doing the same thing with the tower too.

Alien is 100% fixed now.
    Last edited by AusHope; May 2nd, 2022 at 08:11. Reason: Feedback

Thread Information