STAR TREK 2d20

NPC values over 5

Hi, to all. I have a question and I haven't found it in any thread.

How can I make the Atributes and Skills of my NPC go over 5??? Does anyone know some workaround to make it possible???

Thanks in advance

Nos vemos

Welcome to the forums Daheba.

Since this version of the game(V5) has a hard limit on Skill and Attribute maximums, you will have to get creative to achieve what your are looking to do.

1) If you are trying to create an Elder Kindred for example: Creating a single Merit named Elder would work; you can quickly/easily change the dot value on the fly, in order to cover whatever extra dice you need to roll. Just be aware that you can only add one Background/Merit/Loresheet to a single roll.

2) Since you need to actually grab the Attribute die in order to roll with everything included (ie Attribute/Skill/Merit/Discipline), right click as you are dragging the dice pool to chat in order to roll. Every time you right click while dragging, will add a single extra regular die to the dice pool.

With these examples you would need to make sure you keep a list of how many extra dice you need to add to each roll. Skills are easy, as you can just add the number of extra dice you need to the specialty section beside the skill name. Attributes are where you are going to have a hard time remembering how many extras you actually need.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your answer Fear Grounds!!!!!

It sure helped me a lot

Nos vemos

Thread Information