DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Larger Nicer Font (Well I think so)

Here is the Merriweather Font (Larger)

Now you can /scaleui 75 for more desktop room and still be able to READ the font

Larger Font Here (after page opens click the download ICON, top right; into your extension folder)

and hopefully a few streamers will pick this up or another larger font extension so your viewers no longer have to squint at your stream!

oh ANNNNDDD...
    These fonts are licensed under the Open Font License.
    You can use them freely in your products & projects - print or digital, commercial or otherwise. However, you can't sell the fonts on their own.
    This isn't legal advice, please consider consulting a lawyer and see the full license for all details.
    Ive popped it in the announcement text, in a new version of the extension too.

If people wish to mess around with the font sizes themselves. .ext files are in-fact .zip files in disguise.
    If you rename the extension to Font-Large Merriweather.zip, you will be able to unzip it into a folder.
    Once in the unzipped folder go into the folder graphics and open the file graphics_fonts.xml in notepad (NOT Word! as Word Processors will add fancy formatting margins and stuff which you DONT want!)
    Once the file is open, go nuts.

If you actually leave it as a unzipped folder in the Extension folder of Fantasy Grounds, Fantasy grounds will still see it as an extension!

You will want to open the extension.xml file in the Parent folder and rename it to "Font-Large Merriweather My version" otherwise if the original is still in there you will two versions in the extension window
    and you wont know which is yours.

If you want to post up your new work go into the unzipped folder and select both extension.xml and Graphics folder and add these to a new zip archive.
    DONT zip up the folder containing the two items. The file and folder have to be the first things in the archive!

Then rename the .zip file to .ext and you can give it out.
    Last edited by Willot; January 16th, 2021 at 22:46.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Willot,

Is this an extension? Will it work with some of the new themes (like the winter one)?

Yes and yes
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Oh my it works great!!
    This is a very big deal. This should be pinned with our PF2 Extensions for folks who need a larger font.
    Thank you Willot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Oh my it works great!!
    This is a very big deal. This should be pinned with our PF2 Extensions for folks who need a larger font.
    Thank you Willot!!
    NP, been using it for a while with my guys and thought I should share. The Kerning could use some work but it's still alot more readable than the original font.
    I also forgot to mention I made the emote and whisper font real large, because sometimes these arent seen by the GM so hopefully they are more noticeable.
    Last edited by Willot; January 15th, 2021 at 20:53.

Wilot,

I've been meaning to ask.

What the hell is goin on with the signature about swampspittle? Is that just bad writing or just an example for folks to see? What is it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Wilot,

I've been meaning to ask.

What the hell is goin on with the signature about swampspittle? Is that just bad writing or just an example for folks to see? What is it from?
    Its from here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY

This is awesome. I have been having to be at /scaleui 125 just to be able to read anything on my 4k monitor, now I can easily read everything at /scaleui 100. So much real estate! You truly are a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by RationalSolutions View Post
    This is awesome. I have been having to be at /scaleui 125 just to be able to read anything on my 4k monitor, now I can easily read everything at /scaleui 100. So much real estate! You truly are a saint!
    No worries, I will note the font can get a little flaky with a scaleui below 80, but still good
    OH! and....

Bless you my son!

Thread Information