FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Correct. There are no extensions included. As Moon Wizard stated, they are done manually.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

is there a release date for AP 5?

Quote Originally Posted by cornark View Post
    is there a release date for AP 5?
    Hi cornark,

Welcome to the forum.

As the developer, I received notice from SmiteWorks that it went into "final review" state a couple of weeks ago. So it should be real soon (hopefully within a week or so).

As a FYI, I also finished AP 6 of the series and turned it in last week. Therefore, it should be available for sale in about a month, give or take a couple of weeks.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Thanks, we are about to finish AP 4 this week. And we enjoy the work you have done.

FYI... to those who started or were watching this thread, wondering if/when the rest of the series would be completed... The last chapter of Wrath of the Righteous (AP 6) is now LIVE and all 6 modules are now available in the Fantasy Grounds store.

Ultimate License Holder

Congratulations! Any plans for more AP chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by CULTxicycalm View Post
    Congratulations! Any plans for more AP chapters?
    Hi CULTxicycalm,

Wrath of the Righteous, like all Pathfinder 1e adventure paths only has 6 parts/chapters/modules. AP 6 is the end of the official story.

Ultimate License Holder

I know I am just asking for more APs. There are several that are half-finished, and there are a bunch we don't have at all. I'd particularly like Council of Thieves.

Do you have a list of the half-finished ones? Maybe I can help see where they are in the development.

I do know that I have developed about half of the Pathfinder 1e adventure paths and all of the ones that I developed are complete.

As far as the first 5 Paizo adventure paths, they were officially created for D&D 3.5 and came out before Pathfinder was created.

* Rise of the Runelords
    * Curse of the Crimson Throne
    * Second Darkness
    * Legacy of Fire
    * Council of Thieves

However, Paizo re-released a special version of Rise of the Runelords and Curse of the Crimson Throne re-written under PFRPG rules, which we could develop for Pathfinder at that point.

Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire, and Council of Thieves was never re-written for PRRPG rules and therefore is only has the D&D 3.5 rules.

Ultimate License Holder

Council of Thieves was the first AP to be published on the new PFRPG rules. Both the "Core Rulebook" and the first part of Council of Thieves were released in August 2009.

But what is the problem anyway with converting the two remaining 3.5E APs? The ruleset is OGL, right?

As for the half-finished conversions, Giantslayer is still missing the last two parts, Skull & Shackles is missing the last part, and Shattered Star is missing the last five parts.

Meanwhile Serpent's Skull, Jade Regent, Hell's Vengeance and Ironfang Invasion haven't had anything converted.

That is a complete list of the PF1 APs that Fantasy Grounds is lacking (in addition of course to Second Darkness and Legacy of Fire, which as you pointed out are 3.5E), and I would be eternally grateful to you if you can work on some of them. In my opinion, the half-finished ones should take precedence, as long as there's no other developer working at them currently.

And then of course I'd also like all the standalone adventures and Society scenarios converted But the APs should certainly take precedence.

Let me also say how grateful to you I and my 17 players are. I have four groups running four separate APs in one giant overworld right now (Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne, Ruins of Azlant and War for the Crown), and you probably developed at least half of them. My entire multigroup overworld project would have been basically impossible without your work because I don't have the time to convert four separate APs myself while also running the campaigns. Every week I thank Aroden that you and a handful of other developers, and of course Doug above all, had the foresight and patience to grind through all the work necessary to make Fantasy Grounds the best VTT ever. Cheers, guys.
    Last edited by CULTxicycalm; January 17th, 2022 at 21:56.

Thread Information