DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Wrath of the Righteous release schedule

Hello there,

I have a quick question about Smiteworks release schedule. Me and my Group would love to play "Wrath of the Righteous" for Pathfinder 1E. I've spottet the AP in the store, but so far only the first book has been implemented in FG. I checked the release dates on other APs and regularly those get a complete release in a couple of weeks or sometimes all in one day. The release of "Wrath of the Righteous 1" was in September 2020 and so far no followup release is to be found. I guess due to the situation in the US and the world, there will be obstacles in the release plan. I just want to make sure, if there is continual work on this AP, so that we get followup releases in a reasonable amount of time. We will probably be stuck with book 1 for a couple of weeks, maybe even months, so there is no real rush.

Regards

HoJ

Hi Hammer_of_Justice, welcome to the forum and thanks for the inquiry.

I developed the first Wrath of the Righteous for Fantasy Grounds. Unfortunately, the rest of the modules are highly dependent on an army builder/management system, which Pathfinder doesn't have. As a minimum, an extension would need to be created to manage the army builder/management aspects of APs 2-6 of that adventure path. I have that on my list of to-do's but I am currently working on another priority project and I don't expect to get an extension build for a few months, perhaps around (it's number two on my list).

It's not abandoned, don't worry - just on hold for 3-4 months until I can get an extension built to handle the army management.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. We will then begin to play. If you need beta feedback for the followup content or the script, let me know. I think I can lend a hand.

Regards

HoJ
    Last edited by Hammer_of_Justice; January 12th, 2021 at 17:57.

Hi Hammer,

I am working on AP 2 now. Should take me about a week. However, it takes about 4-6 weeks for a new module to hit the FG store. There are both internal reviews and approvals by the original publisher that has to happen. Plus other content is in the queue generally. So I would estimate that AP 2 should be out in early May, give or take.

I was convinced in another thread that an extension isn't strictly necessary to move forward.

Just a FYI to help you gauge when you should see the next chapter of the story.

Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Hi Hammer_of_Justice (and others waiting on this AP),

I just saw that Wrath of the Righteous AP 2 just hit the Fantasy Grounds store today. It went super fast through the process and came out earlier than I had estimated.

As a FYI, I have already begun working on AP 3 the other day so the break between 2 to 3, 3 to 4, etc. shouldn't be as long as it was between AP 1 to AP 2.

Cheers,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Hey!

Sorry to awaken the dead thread.

But along the same lines here;
    I plan to start running WOTR for my party and I see you guys have parts 1-4 up and that's awesome.

I was just curious if anyone has a projected release schedule for the last 2 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexick View Post
    Hey!

Sorry to awaken the dead thread.

But along the same lines here;
    I plan to start running WOTR for my party and I see you guys have parts 1-4 up and that's awesome.

I was just curious if anyone has a projected release schedule for the last 2 parts.
    Hi Hexick,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm the FG Developer for this product line and I have already finished AP 5. It is currently in review and will likely release within a month. AP 6 should be done and in for review before the end of the year

-Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thank you very much btw. My people are enjoying the AP.

Do these mods include Mythic Power Surge dice? i.e. roll a d6 and add to the result of a d20 roll or does it have to be done manually? What about other mythic rules addons?

As far as I know, these modules do not come with an extension to modify the behavior of the base system; so I would guess it would need to be done manually.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information