STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Wizards Desk

Wizards Desk

Hello, i have the Problem that i can´t see the Numbers for Spellsetting in this Theme. We PLay Pathfinder 2e
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Im not positive on your question but I think what yua re looking for is found by clicking Combat mode and changing to Preparation mode.

No, thats doesen´t fix ist, because, i can´t change Spellcast from Preperated to Spontan Spell Caster. Its Impossible to rename the "slot".No magnifying glass ist to see. i hope you understand now My Problem

I´m not very familiar with the PF2 Ruleset - but does whatever you´re trying to do work with another theme? Can you provide a screenshot?

-
    Ich kenn mich nicht wirklich mit PF2 aus, aber funktioniert das was du willst mit einem anderen Theme? Schick ggf. mal einen Screenshot

Other Themes Working Right, its only with this Theme

-
    Mit anderen ist das alles kein Problem nur bei diesem Theme wird es nicht richtig dargestellt, denke das es ein Layerproblem ist. ich lade mal screenshots aus einem anderem Theme hochInkedExpend wizard_LI.jpg

Other Themes Working Right, its only with this Theme. Its the same Game and the same Char. I Think its a Layer Bug in This Theme
    -
    Mit anderen ist das alles kein Problem nur bei diesem Theme wird es nicht richtig dargestellt, denke das es ein Layerproblem ist. ich lade mal screenshots aus einem anderem Theme hoch. Gleiches Spiel und gleicher Charakter
    Winter closed.png
    InkedExpend wizard_LI.jpg
    InkedWinter Groß_LI.jpg
    Last edited by Birger Tucholski; January 11th, 2021 at 14:01.

It's a problem with this theme. It occurs in PF1 as well.

I'm sure Joshua will get a fix to this soon.

Thanks for reporting the issue @Birger Tucholski.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trank you for the Information Trenloe

Thank you for pointing this out, I will get it fixed straight away.

love to read it :-D

Thread Information