DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Unity Support for RuneQuest 2018?

I'd love to run the RuneQuest 2018 product on Fantasy Grounds.

Any plans for an incorporating the (grantedly highly complex) character generation and rules required for RuneQuest into Unity? I will beta these products all day long.

Any official support for systems other than the ones already covered are driven by community developers that show interest in creating a ruleset (game system framework), as well as interest by the publisher in selling their books for that system as DLC. I'm not aware of any developers who have offered to create a RuneQuest ruleset, other than the community one that Blackfoot is working on for RQ2.

You can always use the MoreCore or CoreRPG rulesets to run a game; but they won't automate any of the rules or sheets.

Regards,
    JPG

I believe that MadBeardMan is working on an official Runequest Glorantha rule set in between his Traveller commitments & finishing MoN campaign. No ETA.

https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan/stat...946944/photo/1
    Last edited by Dimbyd; January 18th, 2021 at 05:13. Reason: Adding photo of Twitter post

There's an extension that adds a RQG character sheet to the BRP ruleset. Here's the link.

I know it's a completely different set of mechanics, but the only Glorantha book I own at the moment is Heroquest Glorantha. Which is an entirely different beast, and difficult to gauge interest in after all this time. Has anyone done it yet?
    FGU Ultimate -- All Players Welcome
    "Without Love, I'd have no anger. I wouldn't believe in righteousness." -- Bernie Taupin

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hopcroft View Post
    I know it's a completely different set of mechanics, but the only Glorantha book I own at the moment is Heroquest Glorantha. Which is an entirely different beast, and difficult to gauge interest in after all this time. Has anyone done it yet?
    Not to my knowledge. Try the CoreRPG and/or the MoreCore forums, since QuestWorlds (as Heroquest is called these days) is not really related to BRP at all.

Thread Information