FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=AAW5EA00 This is the specific one I'm talking about.

There are a handful of products that do have PDFs that are delivered in the "docs" directory in the FG Data Folder.

However, I don't see any PDFs loaded into the source control for that publisher which is used by the patch system. I'll have to have our team reach out to the publisher; and see whether it is supposed to include a PDF or not; and have them upload the files or fix the description.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There are a handful of products that do have PDFs that are delivered in the "docs" directory in the FG Data Folder.

However, I don't see any PDFs loaded into the source control for that publisher which is used by the patch system. I'll have to have our team reach out to the publisher; and see whether it is supposed to include a PDF or not; and have them upload the files or fix the description.

Regards,
    JPG
    This one was entered into our store with information from the PDF version. I've updated the store pages to reflect the correct information.

I just did a review of the descriptions on our store that mention PDF in any form (even if only in reference). This appears to have been an exception to stating inclusion of a PDF (when actually not supposed to be included); but I did clean up many additional product descriptions that referenced a PDF directly instead of indirectly (i.e. as adaptation, etc.).

Regards,
    JPG

I was wondering if it was just an error in the store posting as it's almost identical to the one on drive thru RPG and the same text could have just been submitted to both places.
    Thanks for looking into it

Thread Information