STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Ok so I have an opening on the Friday 6:30 pst game. I need to stress that I am not big on using minis and maps, and this is a Theatre of the Mind type presentation. I have Fantasy Grounds Classic Ultimate license so it works just fine.

Also I am not a story game guy per se, but I would say I believe in a strong mix between Mechanical Play and Story play. So for instance the Career and Specialization of the PC are just ways to get certain skills and talents, not necessarily their identity. That should come from the fictional person that is created by the player and gm. If you are interested in the Friday game let me know.

I would be interested in giving it a shot if you still have room

Send me a message on discord. Kade#8228

If you have an opening at 6:30 PT I would be interested in joining. I will send you a direct message too. If you are still looking please let me know.

Unfortunately I am full and the backup game is not going to happen. My apologies.

I am encountering some difficulty with people joining this game and I think some of it comes from me not absolutely spelling out all details.

- Looking for players who don't resent being a player instead of being in control. I talk a lot to my players and I don't need people with an attitude or a chip on their shoulder.
    - The Game has a Play-by-Chat element that is not mandatory as long as you are ok with your character missing something here and there, and a lot of forum involvement. If you don't want to have a back and forth and community with the group but just want to log in at Game Time and play and Punch out this is not the game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Archlyte View Post
    I am encountering some difficulty with people joining this game and I think some of it comes from me not absolutely spelling out all details.

- Looking for players who don't resent being a player instead of being in control. I talk a lot to my players and I don't need people with an attitude or a chip on their shoulder.
    - The Game has a Play-by-Chat element that is not mandatory as long as you are ok with your character missing something here and there, and a lot of forum involvement. If you don't want to have a back and forth and community with the group but just want to log in at Game Time and play and Punch out this is not the game for you.
    Are you recruiting for a new player? If so, did you get my PM?

I posted an LFG here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...CP2020-Red-SW)), I certainly don't mind being a player, love mid-session Discord chat, don't play shorties and don't flake on sessions. Drop me a line if you're still looking and the game isn't on Wed, Thur, or Sat eve.

I have not played yet. I own a bunch of the books. FG Ultimate, open to weekends.
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

Thread Information