Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Thread: FG2 on linux

FG2 on linux

i was wondering what the current story is with FG2 on linux? the latest i heard was from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ighlight=linux, which suggested that the developers were working on the latest version of ubuntu, but there has been no word in well over a month.

anything to report?
    DNH
    "Lost in Karameikos"

It doesn't say they are working on it... it says they are going to TRY working on it.

Things seem to be settling down now with FG 2 out and the documentation 'done'. Maybe its something they can get to soon.

rv

FG2 linux

Maybe we should petition the developers to produce or port or enable wine capability.

one more vote for linux

Just one more user who would like a linux version. Having to boot into windows to use FG is so wierd...

FG for linux

i'd definitely give a big thumbs up for FG being ported to linux sooner than later. i wonder if cider could help bring it to OSX?

Yeah I am ready to help or ontribute in anyway I can. At this time its the only reason I load windows.

Man I'd love FG2 in Linux.
    I tried a while back with FG1 and Wine, but I didnt have much time to toy with it (I was able to install it however).
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

I tried with cedega 6 and no success

Has anyone tried using Qemu yet to run this in emulation?
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

I'm playing around with Qemu at the moment. Need to get the PTAP network interface working correctly. Once done I can tell you how it works under emulation.

Thread Information