FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

VTM Theme Change

So I need a little help. I am extremely new to Fantasy Grounds and I want to play Vampire the Masquerade with friends, however the stripped background is making me and some other players sick. I know you can change themes for 5e and such but I can't seem to find a way to change it for VtM. Any help will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
    So I need a little help. I am extremely new to Fantasy Grounds and I want to play Vampire the Masquerade with friends, however the stripped background is making me and some other players sick. I know you can change themes for 5e and such but I can't seem to find a way to change it for VtM. Any help will be great.
    Themes are extensions made by either the community or by Fantasy Grounds themselves. As far as I know there are no VTM specific themes available currently. What all are you looking to change?

If you have a theme that you enjoy using, but cannot use with VTM, then you can add the ruleset to the extension.
    Last edited by Fear Grounds; January 6th, 2021 at 18:32.

CHeck this out: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(All-Rulesets)

If this doesn't help you, send me a message and I will make an extention for you, that changes the background to something acceptable to you.

Themes are extensions made by either the community or by Fantasy Grounds themselves. As far as I know there are no VTM specific themes available currently. What all are you looking to change?
    There is a reason why there aren't any community theme's out there. Cause Vampire uses a lot of custom non-standard graphic elements and editing something, that you don't know what is, is impossible. I really wish they would make a post regarding each graphical element regarding pixel dimensions and names.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post

If you have a theme that you enjoy using, but cannot use with VTM, then you can add the ruleset to the extension.
    I really just need to change the background since the current stripped background of VTM is making me nauseous. How would I make the ruleset into an extension?

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Thank you. I already tried that creator and sadly it doesn't work with VtM. If you're able to make anything that would change the background to something, anything else, I would be so greatful.

Just use a different theme. They won't be perfect since VtM has different buttons on the right side, but it'll change the background. The first is a theme called Halloween, the second is called FG Dark. They are on the forums somewhere.

Attachment 42654

Attachment 42655

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Just use a different theme. They won't be perfect since VtM has different buttons on the right side, but it'll change the background. The first is a theme called Halloween, the second is called FG Dark. They are on the forums somewhere.

Attachment 42654

Attachment 42655
    Unfortunately I don't know how to load a theme into VtM. When I go to load the module, themes don't show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know how to load a theme into VtM. When I go to load the module, themes don't show up there.
    Those themes are extension, not module. You enable them from the campaign load screen by selecting the respective theme’s radio button.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Try this theme Roslyn
    I dont have this ruleset so I cant test it.
    You can replace the image if this works for you - it just replaces the desktop with a marble background.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Try this theme Roslyn
    I dont have this ruleset so I cant test it.
    You can replace the image if this works for you - it just replaces the desktop with a marble background.
    Here's What it looks like in place.

Screenshot 2021-01-07 010853.jpg

Thanks damned!

Thread Information