DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by muteki View Post
    Absolutly, We play with people all around the world. Interested?
    What timezone do you play in and what day/s are you looking to run the campaign?

Can you shoot me a message on discord? (Coolit#6551) I have 3 players who are looking to get into a game, 2 of already run our own games and are itching to play.

I'm a complete newbie but would love to join a game!

Hi Muteki!!
    are you still looking for some people?
    Ill love to join some of your parties!!

Hey haven't played D&D for like 30 years but really loved it got FG and would like to find a group that doesn't mind teaching an old player some new tricks so to speak. I'm off on weekends and it would be nice to get back into the D&D world.

I would love to join! I'm still looking to play my first game!

I'd be interested in joining as a player. I'm getting addicted to d&d, need moar!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyxial View Post
    What timezone do you play in and what day/s are you looking to run the campaign?
    We have players in a few time zones; America, Canada, South America, Sweden, and Scotland. Sooo time zones aren't a concern lol. We have parties running currently Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday ( alternating days ) Also a handful of loose players still needing parties and this post has drawn in an influx of players haha So we could probably get a new party on any day that works for you going fairly easy.
    ~Wait, is this it? Pathetic...~

Quote Originally Posted by Kessa View Post
    I'm a complete newbie but would love to join a game!
    Well you are most definitely welcome to join us. Just shoot me a private message on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookslure View Post
    Hi Muteki!!
    are you still looking for some people?
    Ill love to join some of your parties!!
    Honestly, could never have to many players. Just shoot me a private message.

Thread Information