5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Looking for Everyone!

Part of a community of people who play D&D using discord and Fantasy Grounds, we are looking for new players and DM's both to join us and get new parties running. We welcome all players of all experiences. Let me know if you are interested and I'll shoot you the invite. 18+
    Last edited by RudraNaTori; January 15th, 2021 at 01:37.
    ~Wait, is this it? Pathetic...~

Are you guys open to people from different countries if they're fine with the timezone difference?

I am always up for a good gaming experience, what systems does your group usually run in?

Absolutly, We play with people all around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by l1wolf View Post
    I am always up for a good gaming experience, what systems does your group usually run in?
    We run 5e D&D

Do you play in other systems or only D&D 5e?

I would be interested as long as you don't mind a complete middle aged newbie in both D&D and FG!! Past year has been dreadful and looking for some escapism I have only played D&D through PC gaming but would love to learn, I have a sub with Fantasy Grounds.

Many thanks
    Mick
    Based in UK

Quote Originally Posted by l1wolf View Post
    Do you play in other systems or only D&D 5e?
    Currently we only run 5e, but our community has quite a few players so I'm sure there is someone willing to learn another system

Quote Originally Posted by Alyxial View Post
    Are you guys open to people from different countries if they're fine with the timezone difference?
    Absolutly, We play with people all around the world. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezycrumpet View Post
    I would be interested as long as you don't mind a complete middle aged newbie in both D&D and FG!! Past year has been dreadful and looking for some escapism I have only played D&D through PC gaming but would love to learn, I have a sub with Fantasy Grounds.

Many thanks
    Mick
    Based in UK
    Absolutely would love to have ya. Wouldnt be our first member from across the pond Shoot me private message and Ill send ya the discord link.

Thread Information