5E Character Create Playlist

Shadowrun 2e bug city looking for players

so I am going to start a shadow run game I need 5 players though it will be on Saturdays what time you ask well send me a message if you want to join and when I have the people I chose then we will work out a time when we start the game we will make the characters!!!

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to LFG forum for correct visibility.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I am interested in playing. I haven't played Shadowrun but I have read all of the novels and played the computer games. Saturdays work well for me I live in the Pacific Time Zones. I have been playing RPGs since 1984..D&D 2e, 3.5e and 5e, BattleTech, MechWarrior, Rolemaster, Champoins, traveler, Space Opera and many more. No one any where near where I live have interest in Shadowrun

Just left me know

Cory Metzger
    Las Vegas NV

it can either depends on what my players want

Cool! I'm definitely game to play if it ends up as a text only game! I haven't played the table top Shadowrun, but like corum have played the PC games and definitely have been wanting to play the rpg! I've been gaming since around 2003 - and live in Central time zone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aquariusfontaine View Post
    it can either depends on what my players want
    Welcome aquariusfontaine

Could you also please post FGC or FGU and what license players will need.

well i will have everything you need including knowledge and character sheets

Blog Entries
    aquariusfontaine as you are aware this forum is for people using the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop. Please do not post recruitment ads here for games playing on other platforms.

Thread Information