5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Help with WH 3rd Edition Ruleset

I am a new user, so I may be making simple mistakes. I have a Fantasy Grounds Unity license.

Some friends and I were talking about trying to do an online game. Yesterday I installed FGU and was looking through the community rulesets on the docs. I found a Warhammer 3rd edition set and installed it. Every time I try to launch the game it fails, in the logs I see ERROR Game Server Connection was lost.

What am I doing wrong? Is this due to the ruleset, or something else?

The WFRP 3e ruleset will only work with FG Classic. It needs a lot of work to make it compatible with FG Unity, and I doubt it'll be updated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The WFRP 3e ruleset will only work with FG Classic. It needs a lot of work to make it compatible with FG Unity, and I doubt it'll be updated.
    Thanks, man. Thats exactly the info I needed. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    One more question, when I am looking at purchases, such as Deadlands: Noir, it says it requires Fantasy Grounds, but does not mention Unity. Does this mean it is incompatible with my license as well?

Deadlands: Noir is FGU compatible. Just look for the FGU stamp.

DLN1.JPG

Thread Information