DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adding Starships to the Encounter Builder

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, so if this has already been answered somewhere I would appreciate a link.

I bought the Starfinder bundle, but I'm finding that I cannot add starships into an Encounter. I've done this a ton with Pathfinder 1e/2e with NPCs, but obviously starships are unique to Starfinder. Anyone know how I can do this? It would make creating my encounters so much easier.

Note: I can add starships into the ship combat tracker just fine, but I like to have prebuilt encounters ready to drop into the combat tracker. Additionally, I do see a small 'starships' button in the NPC section, making me think this should be possible.

Thank you!

Ships are not currently set up to be put into encounters and is on the list of features to be added.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you for the reply!! Is there any ideas on when it will be added?

Appreciate the work you guys do!

We unfortunately don't have a timeline in place for when features will be added. Largely depends on stabilizing the ruleset and not really seeing any bugs being reported. We did a major clean up of the code recently and still ensuring the trimmed code base is not causing game issues.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks again for the reply. I appreciate the information.

Thread Information