DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mini PC Character Sheet

Folks,

I should be in bed, work in 6 hours or so, but brain is churning away as I start to return to Traveller development. I already have lots to do, but I'm always looking for more ways to make the ruleset more usable.

Mini PC character sheets. I see in other systems buttons called 'mini' and they break off those sections into their own windows.

Does anyone see a need for this?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I mean, yea in general. With FGC at least, lack of multiple monitor support, a player and doubly for a GM is fighting to keep all the windows straight.
    I keep meaning to try and use my tv the next time I am GMing just for the greater screen real estate.

I can definitely see the need for perhaps inventory, skills and actions tabs all being open. Some people will like it, some will not. If its hard to put in - push it til later. If its easy go for it.

Xargun

My players rarely use the mini sheets in Savage Worlds. I can see where they might come in handy though.

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    My players rarely use the mini sheets in Savage Worlds. I can see where they might come in handy though.
    Yep I use them myself in SV, the PC sheet is a lot simpler though, but I'll take a look for me the 'current health' might work as a small window.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information