DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Library Data Mod

I got bored and copied the Library Data entries from older books to this mod. I usually share it with my players, it tries to be (mostly) spoiler-free, takes place in 1105 (more or less), and mainly focus on the OTU.

EDIT: Uses the FFE license, info in 'About: Library Data' entry.
    Version 0.1: Initial Release
    Last edited by damned; January 3rd, 2021 at 13:21.

Blog Entries
    Hi vonPilsner

Please see this part of the license:

---

4 What is considered Fair Use of your material?

About a page at a time.
    The site must carry the proper Far Future Enterprises copyright/trademark acknowledgment. For posting of text or material from printed books and modules, Far Future Enterprises permits inclusion of some material and mention of trademark names (Traveller, and other titles). Our permission does not extend to wholesale or complete republication of our texts on-line (for obvious reasons). Limit your republication of texts to short passages (essentially a page or less of text). Our policy is to not be burdensome in our requirements, while still protecting our ownership of the text to these games. We appreciate game player support of our titles and we work to make involvement in these games interesting and fun.
    This permission allows you to cite a portion of the book without copying the entire book. For instance, for an adventure about the Spinward Marches where you need to repeat a section about Regina, you could cull it from various texts and reproduce it. You could use a quote or two, or if need be extend that to about a page. However you cannot say "Here is page one of the T4 Core Rules book." "Here is page two of the T4 Core Rules book.", etc.

---

It is my read that you have exceed the intent of the license. Please review. I have removed the attachment for now. If you believe my interpretation is incorrect please outline why before reposting the module.

Sorry to be a pain.

Please remove my mods. Apologies for the offense.
    Have a nice day,
    Chris.

Blog Entries
    No offense was given/received. Just following the license and making sure that the content shared here is ok to be shared. It happens plenty of times that people think something is ok to share but a deeper read of a license suggests otherwise.

Thread Information