DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Purchased DCC rulset- Any must have extensions? and a few question.

I found a die extension and an auto character generator but are there any really useful extensions out there?

How do you apply the The Broken Star: Fumbles** and Warrior’s arm: Critical hit tables**" to the fumble/crit roll? It should double your luck bonus. The others I can see how to manually adjust the roll but this one I'm not sure.

Thank you looking forward to running my first game.

Blog Entries
    Hi bayne7400,

I messaged you already, but just in case others might have the same question, here's the answer:

If you have the birth augur The Broken Star or Warrior's Arm, enter the Luck modifier in the Misc modifier field for your critical hit or fumble roll - see screenshot. This is found in the Weapon Meta dialog box. Click the magnifying glass in the WEAPONS header on the Actions tab. Since the Luck modifier is already applied, adding the (starting) luck modifier to the Misc field effectively doubles the bonus or penalty. Most other lucky roll modifiers are added to the character sheet this way, with the exception of some of the situational birth augurs like Conceived on Horseback (mounted attack rolls) that need to be handled on the fly.

warrior's arm example.jpg

Blog Entries
    As far as extensions, I can't think of any essentials that are specific to the DCC ruleset. It comes with a desktop decals extension, and the funky dice extension is good if you have trouble remembering how the Zocchi dice are grouped. I don't think I'm familiar with the character generator.

My hope is that the ruleset has all of the essentials needed to run a great DCC game without running any extensions. Feel free to message me or post on the feedback thread if you need any help!

Cheers,
    Leo

Yeah it's great. I got the book in the mail today and it's huge. You did a ton of work. I hope people appreciate that!

Welcome bayne7400, yeah you'll find Leozelig has done a tremendous job translating DCC to FG and continues to make it better every week.

Thread Information