FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I hope that means we'll see Chronicles of Darkness stuff coming out for FG too. I REALLY love Changeling the Lost and would love to be able to play it here.
    Amen

Just because I'm sure not everyone saw it, did anyone here get to see the virtual horror con over the weekend?

Onyx Path did a segment where they confirmed that their WOD products would be coming to virtual table top. They mentioned Chicago by Night specifically!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    Just because I'm sure not everyone saw it, did anyone here get to see the virtual horror con over the weekend?

Onyx Path did a segment where they confirmed that their WOD products would be coming to virtual table top. They mentioned Chicago by Night specifically!!!
    That would be pretty awesome.

Blog Entries
    Why doesn't someone familiar with the ruleset produce the FG modules and submit them?
    Ultimate License Holder

They did mention Fantasy Grounds in the segment by name, so that's good too @vegaserik.

It's a matter of getting around licensing issues @Mortar

I’ve just gotten into FGU to do some storytelling for some friends and want add my voice to the thread in support for more content or better user friendly creator content. Right now I’m transcribing the New Blood/The In Crowd chronicle and then probably the Monsters story too. From looking through the Forums it seems like there is interest from everyone for more VtM content to be added. I already own the physical Camarilla book and don’t see myself paying for it again to just get the Banu Hakim clan, I just wish there was a way to easily add the content that I already possess without paying for it twice. Seeing how long some folks have been waiting makes me a little disheartened.

Quote Originally Posted by Grutmiesh View Post
    I’ve just gotten into FGU to do some storytelling for some friends and want add my voice to the thread in support for more content or better user friendly creator content. Right now I’m transcribing the New Blood/The In Crowd chronicle and then probably the Monsters story too. From looking through the Forums it seems like there is interest from everyone for more VtM content to be added. I already own the physical Camarilla book and don’t see myself paying for it again to just get the Banu Hakim clan, I just wish there was a way to easily add the content that I already possess without paying for it twice. Seeing how long some folks have been waiting makes me a little disheartened.
    It's pretty easy to add content, especially if you have pdf copies of the books. I've copied and pasted a lot of material from the books I have in pdf form. Adding clans, disciplines, powers, rituals, and loresheets is pretty easy. The only thing you might need to buy the Camarilla module for is the reference manual. But if you just want the clans and powers and such, should be easy to do.

It is really easy, take 15-20 minutes really to enter the new clans. If you have the physical book, you really don't need the Reference Manual unless you want to share that stuff with players. Copy/Paste from a pdf is the way I do it, the formatting is off - but that doesn't take long to reset.

Hey ya’ll, thanks for the replies! Yeah, I’m kinda just stumbling about learning how FG works. Played a couple D&D campaigns as a player but learning the other side of the coin now. Having the PDFs really helps.

Thread Information