DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Onyx Path and Fantasy Grounds

I know that some of the Onyx Path products are available here for the D&D and Pathfinder rulesets. I was wondering if anyone knew if they had plans on releasing their V5 line of books for Fantasy Grounds?

For that matter, how many people would be interested in the Onyx Path books?

Current books: Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, and Let the Streets Run Red.

Upcoming books: Cults of the Blood Gods, Trail of Ash and Bone, Forbidden Religions, and Children of the Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    I know that some of the Onyx Path products are available here for the D&D and Pathfinder rulesets. I was wondering if anyone knew if they had plans on releasing their V5 line of books for Fantasy Grounds?

Upcoming books: Cults of the Blood Gods, Trail of Ash and Bone, Forbidden Religions, and Children of the Blood.
    I'd be very interested! I've been creating a Chicago by Night module as I run a Chicago based chronicle (at least characters, clans, disciplines, powers, etc.), but I'd love official support for all their V5 supplements.

It is not up to OnyxPath but to a developper at Smiteworks and Paradox/World of Darkness who owns the IP.
    Last time Anarch was in the pipeline then Chicago, but I assume that priorities shifted since we have not seen them out.

I would love having the opportunity to buy additional content.

Yes, Paradox owns the IP for WOD. Onyx Path is a creative partner of Paradox, who published the previously mentioned books. Just as Modiphius published the Core Book, Anarch, Camarilla, Fall of London, New Blood, and The Monsters.

The purpose of this thread is to show developers that there is interest in more products to support the game line. That said, It would probably be a good idea to say specifically what books you would like to see brought to Fantasy Grounds.

Me personally, I'd love to see: the Fall of London, Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, and Let the Streets Run Red. All of these are full of great story ideas, characters, and world development.

Once Cults is released, it will be added to my list of requested material as well.

Just as a side note, it would be cool to have both of the starter stories (New Blood/Monsters) available here to introduce the world to new players.

That said, It would probably be a good idea to say specifically what books you would like to see brought to Fantasy Grounds.

Me personally, I'd love to see: the Fall of London, Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, and Let the Streets Run Red. All of these are full of great story ideas, characters, and world development.

Once Cults is released, it will be added to my list of requested material as well.

Just as a side note, it would be cool to have both of the starter stories (New Blood/Monsters) available here to introduce the world to new players.
    I agree, to me the ones containing game system content (disciplines, clans, predator types...) and chronicles /scenarios are the most important ones. I would add the Companion to your list as it adds game mechanics and errata.

I already created my own New Blood module for myself, so I am not sure I would buy it (depending on the price).

I think VtM on Fantasy Grounds would greatly benefit from a published chronicle myself.

Fall of London is confirmed planned by ddavison in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-going-forward

They are losing out a lot of revenue by the slow conversion of the books, I’ve manually added the stuff I want from Chicago by Night, and are unlikely to buy the module at this point.
    Especially if it follows the same price scheme as the Camarilla and Anarch books, which were expensive compared to the pdf, and has very little mechanical stuff I would find useful in Fantasy Grounds.
    Last edited by Durzo; January 2nd, 2021 at 17:53.

Definitely interested! Can't wait to have more material, so I don't have to manually add all of it :P

Im interested, but losing hope in Fantasy Grounds. I would gladly buy everything they put out for V5.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Don't give up yet. There are a bunch of great releases to be brought out still.

We just aren't a very large/vocal group. So it makes sense that this ruleset doesn't get as much attention as others might.

Thread Information