DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 79 of 89 First ... 29697778798081 ... Last
    Underworld Player's Guide... None of the 9 races have an image linked into their RACE record. I don't know if it is a tradition or a standard, but it appears that every other Kobold Press products with races have an image in the record.

I'll let the developers know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi,
    Not sure if it’s a bug or an oversight but the feats in fizban’s treasury aren’t draggable & don’t show up in the feats button. I’m using a windows 10 laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Geshtalt View Post
    Hi,
    Not sure if it’s a bug or an oversight but the feats in fizban’s treasury aren’t draggable & don’t show up in the feats button. I’m using a windows 10 laptop.
    They're showing up fine for me. Make sure you have the players module open
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    They're showing up fine for me. Make sure you have the players module open
    I’m really glad I didn’t post that idiocy on a public forum. You’re right (predictably) & I’m an arse (predictably). ��

The Werewolf in the Basic Rules isn't vulnerable to silver weapons. The Werewolf in the Monster Manual is coded correctly. The wording in the Damage Immunities section is different, and it looks like the parser can't quite understand the Basic Rules version.

Product - Courts of the Shadow Fey
    Problem - Most maps seem poorly aligned
    Solution - fractions work on map grids

Most (but not all) of the map align poorly as shown:

Here are the correct numbers for the WINTER'S KISS map. 55.7 pixels per grid square -vs- the 56 that had previously been there.

As an aside, if you are using a map that is already gridded, you probably want to leave the grid turned off. It is more esthetically pleasing and creates less confusion for the eye.

Also, some of the more difficult maps don't have a grid defined at all.

I will also say that pretty much every story entry has multiple problems. They are too numerous for me to list or to want to list. It is even in the titles of the story items. Hundreds of them.

I don't own this in PDF and plan on reading it. Please make it a bit more readable.

If Smite has someone that does QA, they must be extremely poor at their job. Virtually all of the problems I've posted recently are glaringly obvious and usually encountered in the first few minutes.
    Last edited by Topdecker; November 26th, 2021 at 15:14.

I'll see that the developer gets informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan314159 View Post
    The Werewolf in the Basic Rules isn't vulnerable to silver weapons. The Werewolf in the Monster Manual is coded correctly. The wording in the Damage Immunities section is different, and it looks like the parser can't quite understand the Basic Rules version.
    Indeed. I'll add that to my list.

Product: Underworld Lairs
    Problem: Map grid is off

The map grid is off / never aligned for:

Map - PC The Throttle
    Map - PC Skullcap Forest
    Map - PC Midden of the Flayed
    Map - PC Closed Throat Pass
    Map - PC Cathedral 1000 Flames
    Map - PC Breaching Worm Citadel

I quit looking after reaching 6. There are likely more to be fixed.

'Map - PC Sanguine Lodge Main Floor' includes a black bar on the right-hand side which is causing no problems, it just looks a bit odd.

EDIT: I then ran across this conversion note:

"A grid has not been applied to a few of the PC maps due to alignments issues that couldn't be resolved with available tools."

The above are the contents of the Kobold Press VTT package for this product. See the 'NO GRID' items? If you were to use these completely available, totally on-target grid-free resources, you wouldn't be aligning to a grid. You could just plug in something close to the existing grid layout and there would be no problems. This isn't an insignificant number of maps.

As an aside... I aligned the Midden of the Flayed GRID map from the VTT map package. A portion of the map was out of alignment with the grid, so I had to move/realign a section of the map. Once this was done, I went to align the grid and the map requires 74.0 x 74.6 grid scale - it is a horrible map if you try to use the existing grid. Anyhow, I understand the alignment issues - but getting a gridless version of the map is the rather simple solution.

I want to make it clear that you guys have already utilized maps from the VTT package. There are no player maps in the PDF yet the module is loaded with them. Why you went with the gridded versions is a mystery.

This module otherwise seems to be tightly made - except for the 'alignment issue, we'll just not do it' excuse, it seems quite good.

EDIT: 'Enc - 01.08 Hidden Prison' encounter has an unplacable mob.
    EDIT 2: 'Enc - 04.08 Area 5' encounter has an extra mage that should be a veteran. They are also named, so maybe using their name on the encounter sheet?

EDIT 3: I am not sure if adding Sir Pravus and the Ghoulsteed to every phase of a running encounter is needed. The two should still be in the tracker from the first encounter in the series.

I am handling it by not placing them.

Last edited by Topdecker; November 28th, 2021 at 00:03. Reason: More stuff

Thread Information