5E Character Create Playlist
Page 71 of 89 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    It pulls the link from SCAG - Players, only it doesn't. Not sure why? It just stopped working recently, whereas it worked before (not an uncommon event in the last days).
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    It pulls the link from SCAG - Players, only it doesn't. Not sure why? It just stopped working recently, whereas it worked before (not an uncommon event in the last days).
    I MAY have figured it out. Module name was changed?
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

No idea; you would have to ask @Zacchaeus.

Regards,
    JPG

I don't think it's changed. In your image the name on the left is the display name (D&D Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Players) and on the right is the module name which according to my records is DD Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Players Guide.'
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don't think it's changed. In your image the name on the left is the display name (D&D Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Players) and on the right is the module name which according to my records is DD Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Players Guide.'
    I did have to go into my modules and change @D&D... to @DD...
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Can the Container Capacity be added to the items in the 5E PHB? See Image Screenshot_4.jpg
    ~Drake

Quote Originally Posted by DrakePD View Post
    Can the Container Capacity be added to the items in the 5E PHB? See Image
    Yes, I've added the capacities in the notes space for each vessel. The update might make it into next Tuesday's update. If not it will be the Tuesday after that.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; November 6th, 2021 at 10:26.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There is an error in the "Haunted One" background found in Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. When adding the background to a character sheet, a popup comes up allowing the player to pick two skills to gain proficiency in. They are listed as (exactly as printed on screen):
    Arcana
    Investigation
    Religion
    or Survival
    Choosing the fourth option adds a new skill on the skill tab called "or Survival" instead of adding proficiency to the existing "Survival" skill.
    or-survival.png

Alien Bestiary's Deep One Elder's Bite's damage is written in title box so the automation doesn't work.Deep One Elder.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    There is an error in the "Haunted One" background found in Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. When adding the background to a character sheet, a popup comes up allowing the player to pick two skills to gain proficiency in. They are listed as (exactly as printed on screen):
    Arcana
    Investigation
    Religion
    or Survival
    Choosing the fourth option adds a new skill on the skill tab called "or Survival" instead of adding proficiency to the existing "Survival" skill.
    or-survival.png
    I'll get that fixed; thanks for the report.

Thread Information