DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 89 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Tome of Beasts 2 is listed as REFERENCE rather than SUPPLEMENT (like the other two books). It would be AMAZING if that could be changed to Supplelemt for consistency.

rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Tome of Beasts 2 is listed as REFERENCE rather than SUPPLEMENT (like the other two books). It would be AMAZING if that could be changed to Supplelemt for consistency.

Supplelemnt? WTF Rob2e is that French?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Supplelemnt? WTF Rob2e is that French?
    Oui.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by MassSailor View Post
    Volo's Guide to Monsters - minor typo

Illithilich - "Other" tab lists NPC name at top as Alhoon.
    That's correct; it is an Alhoon variant. The first part of the text is a description of an Alhoon and the variant details are contained further down.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Script error opening page in Volo's Guide to Monsters Reference Manual

This happens in FG Unity but not in FG Classic.

If I open the "Vegepygmies" page in the Reference Manual for Volo's Guide to Monsters, I get the following error in the console:
    Code:
    [1/25/2021 8:05:42 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua"]:163: setFrame: Specified frame does not exist.
    The error happens every time I navigate to this page in the reference manual.

To recreate:
    1. Create new campaign (or use existing)
    2. Load Volo's Guide to Monsters
    3. Open Reference Manual page "Vegepygmies" in Chapter 3: Bestiary

FGU v4.0.8
    5E ruleset
    No extensions
    Windows 10
    Last edited by Ecks; January 25th, 2021 at 16:38.

MOD: Moved to 5e forums as this is an issue with the module and not with FGU itself.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Not sure if this belongs in 5E forum or here, sorry if the wrong place. This happens in FG Unity but not in FG Classic.

If I open the "Vegepygmies" page in the Reference Manual for Volo's Guide to Monsters, I get the following error in the console:
    Code:
    [1/25/2021 8:05:42 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua"]:163: setFrame: Specified frame does not exist.
    The error happens every time I navigate to this page in the reference manual.

To recreate:
    1. Create new campaign (or use existing)
    2. Load Volo's Guide to Monsters
    3. Open Reference Manual page "Vegepygmies" in Chapter 3: Bestiary

FGU v4.0.8
    5E ruleset
    No extensions
    Windows 10
    Yep, I see the problem and I'll get that fixed for the next update. Thanks for the report
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello
    I've got a PC who chose twice (by mistake) the observant feat (witch add +5 to passive perception) but when he remove one of the feat entry, the bonus did not vanish
    How can I edit it ?
    Tks
    Guillaume

Quote Originally Posted by moxou View Post
    Hello
    I've got a PC who chose twice (by mistake) the observant feat (witch add +5 to passive perception) but when he remove one of the feat entry, the bonus did not vanish
    How can I edit it ?
    Tks
    Guillaume
    Found on the forum under passive perception - CTRL clic on the bonus and wheel

Dungeons & Dragons vs Rick & Morty problems
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ments&p=575078
    Quote Originally Posted by YouWinAFREEiPOD View Post
    I just bought the module on Steam and put a test player on the dungeon map to see how it was. It's completely unfinished.
    Attachment 43367

Only a fraction of the doors are placed on the map and absolutely no walls are on the map whatsoever. My test player can see the entire dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouWinAFREEiPOD View Post
    Also I don't know if this is only on my end, but almost every page of The Lost Dungeon of Rickedness resource manual / map reference has a number of messed up characters somewhere in the text. If this is from the module itself then it looks like whoever converted this content didn't proofread it at all, because this problem is everywhere.
    Attachment 43372

Probably important to know: the only thing that I had messed with before posting was beginning the legwork of uncensoring some text. In this second screenshot, I had actually already removed some of the text glitches, so you're not seeing all of them. There were a fair number of problems with the text that gets shown to players before I removed it, but I stopped because it was obvious that I would be spending ALOT more time trying to fix this. It made more sense to show off that something is wrong before wasting much more my time.

This module is just not playable out of the box.

Thread Information