5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 89 First ... 456781656 ... Last

Minor typos. I was doing some NPC parsing and noticed two things for the PH, DMG, MM, XGtE, MToF:

1) For monsters only the first word of Size type, alignment are capitalized, ie Large beast , unaligned. However for all Traps and Hazards the type is capitalized, ie Large Trap , unaligned. To be consistant you ought to capitalize those FG only npcs the same as the WotC ones (though I would understand why you wouldn't bother). This is a data / parser issue.

2) Your comma between type and alignment for *all* npcs has a space before it, ie "Large Trap , unaligned" and "Medium humanoid (quaggoth) , chaotic neutral" should be "Large Trap, unaligned" and Medium humanoid (quaggoth), chaotic neutral". This is a programming issue.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen -> Bullywug -> Other tab the first paragraph is split up into 3 paragraphs, ie

Code:
    Life as a bullywug is nasty, brutish, and wet. These frog-headed amphibious humanoids must stay constantly moist, dwelling in rainy forests, marshes, and damp caves. Always hungry and thoroughly evil, bullywugs overwhelm opponents with superior numbers when

they can, but they flee from serious threats to search for

easier prey.
    should be just one paragraph.

Oh, almost forgot:
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen -> Mere Lizard -> Other tab. The first line: "h;Giant Lizard" was probably supposed to be a header.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Minor typos. I was doing some NPC parsing and noticed two things for the PH, DMG, MM, XGtE, MToF:

1) For monsters only the first word of Size type, alignment are capitalized, ie Large beast , unaligned. However for all Traps and Hazards the type is capitalized, ie Large Trap , unaligned. To be consistant you ought to capitalize those FG only npcs the same as the WotC ones (though I would understand why you wouldn't bother). This is a data / parser issue.
    You are quite right I am disinclined to change that in every module ever. I'll try to remember going forward though.
    2) Your comma between type and alignment for *all* npcs has a space before it, ie "Large Trap , unaligned" and "Medium humanoid (quaggoth) , chaotic neutral" should be "Large Trap, unaligned" and Medium humanoid (quaggoth), chaotic neutral". This is a programming issue.
    Six years it has taken for someone to notice this. I don't know why that happens, but I'll see if it can be fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hoard of the Dragon Queen -> Bullywug -> Other tab the first paragraph is split up into 3 paragraphs, ie

Code:
    Life as a bullywug is nasty, brutish, and wet. These frog-headed amphibious humanoids must stay constantly moist, dwelling in rainy forests, marshes, and damp caves. Always hungry and thoroughly evil, bullywugs overwhelm opponents with superior numbers when

they can, but they flee from serious threats to search for

easier prey.
    should be just one paragraph.
    Oh, almost forgot:
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen -> Mere Lizard -> Other tab. The first line: "h;Giant Lizard" was probably supposed to be a header.
    These I can fix, Thank for the reports.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello, I am not sure if this has been reported but in Tasha Cauldron of Everything the spells Summon Fiend, Summon Undead, and Summon Shadowspawn have their links to the templates mixed up. The template links for shadowspawn are in the undead spell. The Fiend template links are in the shadowspawn spell and the undead template links arent in any of the spells the Summon Fiend has no links at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    Hello, I am not sure if this has been reported but in Tasha Cauldron of Everything the spells Summon Fiend, Summon Undead, and Summon Shadowspawn have their links to the templates mixed up. The template links for shadowspawn are in the undead spell. The Fiend template links are in the shadowspawn spell and the undead template links arent in any of the spells the Summon Fiend has no links at all.
    Thanks for the report; I'll get that fixed.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen LoS occluders missing.

Skyreach Castle Lower Courtyard - Wall section missing from Cultist barracks
    Skyreach Castle Upper Courtyard - Wall section missing from Blagothkus' Tower
    Castle Naerytar Ground level - wall section missing from west inner courtyard, some wall occluders extend into door.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Rock008 View Post
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen LoS occluders missing.

Skyreach Castle Lower Courtyard - Wall section missing from Cultist barracks
    Skyreach Castle Upper Courtyard - Wall section missing from Blagothkus' Tower
    Castle Naerytar Ground level - wall section missing from west inner courtyard, some wall occluders extend into door.
    Thanks for the report; got it all fixed and should be in next weeks update.

Volo's Guide to Monsters - minor typo

Illithilich - "Other" tab lists NPC name at top as Alhoon.

Thread Information