FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 50 of 89 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcr View Post
    Hi,

Typo in stat-block for the Infernal Knight. - Creature Codex

The recharge reads Recharge 56 instead of Recharge 5-6 for Reave Soul ability.

Mod: Moved to bugs thread.
    This has been fixed for next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    In Odyssey of the Dragonlords, in the Player's module there are places where apostrophes and em dashes are instead shown as an invalid character / little square in FGU. I thought I saw a post that this was fixed, perhaps the player's module was missed?

You can see an example in the Players module Reference Manual, Chapter 1, The History of Thylea:
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Hmm, this was specifically fixed in December.
    Looks like this is still an issue in the Odyssey of the Dragonlords Players module.

This was posted in another thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ords-World-Map) but also posting here for visibility.

In the Odyssey of the Dragonlords module:
    • The map named "DM Map - Thylea" is of "Thylea (Area W)", with labels 1-20 on it. This map doesn't seem to correspond with a map in the actual book / PDF (but I may have missed it).
    • In the Reference Manual, Introduction > Traveling to Thylea, the "DM Map - Thylea" / "Thylea (Area W)" map is displayed. However, in the physical book / PDF this is a map titled "The Lands of Thylea", which appears to be titled "Players Map - Thylea" in the FG module.
      • Also linked from Story 00.04.04 Traveling to Thylea
    • In the Reference Manual, Chapter 4 > Departing Mytros there is a link to "DM Map - Thylea" with an index of the labels, but the labels do not correspond to this map. This image is supposed to be a map titled "Thylea (Islands)", which appears to be missing from the FG module.
      • Also linked from Story 04.104 Departing Mytros.

Ravinca module discrepancy found

Mod: Moved to 5e bugs

I am not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am hoping this minor discrepancy gets to the right people. In D&D Guildmaster's Guide to Ravinca, the spell "Chaos Bolt" displays the Duration of the spell on the same line as the Components. I have included a screenshot.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Lovins
    Ravinca.jpg
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 4th, 2021 at 09:37.

THanks I'll take a note to get that fixed
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Looks like this is still an issue in the Odyssey of the Dragonlords Players module.
    This was posted in another thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ords-World-Map) but also posting here for visibility.

In the Odyssey of the Dragonlords module:
    • The map named "DM Map - Thylea" is of "Thylea (Area W)", with labels 1-20 on it. This map doesn't seem to correspond with a map in the actual book / PDF (but I may have missed it).
    • In the Reference Manual, Introduction > Traveling to Thylea, the "DM Map - Thylea" / "Thylea (Area W)" map is displayed. However, in the physical book / PDF this is a map titled "The Lands of Thylea", which appears to be titled "Players Map - Thylea" in the FG module.
      • Also linked from Story 00.04.04 Traveling to Thylea

• In the Reference Manual, Chapter 4 > Departing Mytros there is a link to "DM Map - Thylea" with an index of the labels, but the labels do not correspond to this map. This image is supposed to be a map titled "Thylea (Islands)", which appears to be missing from the FG module.
      • Also linked from Story 04.104 Departing Mytros.

Thanks, I've alerted the developer
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you. I will make the necessary corrections.

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - Manshoon simulacrum creature type should be construct, not humanoid. This is not spelled out in Appendix B, but the simulacrum spell description does state that a simulacrum is a construct.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - Manshoon simulacrum creature type should be construct, not humanoid. This is not spelled out in Appendix B, but the simulacrum spell description does state that a simulacrum is a construct.
    Thanks, I'll take a note to change that.

In the Rise of Tiamat module, there's a missing door and a missing secret door.
    P3-04.17 - The door out to the hallway to P3-04.18 is missing.
    P3-04.21 - Secret door from P3-04.17 (lower hallway) is missing.

I've attached both a current map showing them missing as well as one inserting doors in their place.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BaneTBC; July 6th, 2021 at 21:39.

Thread Information