FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 39 of 89 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Kobold Press, Creature Catalog, Battle Mage.

When dragged onto the combat tracker the mage's cantrips don't show up. Something wrong/typoed in the spell caster entry as the cantrips are listed there.
    I can't find this in the store - can you link to the product page please.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 24th, 2021 at 09:55.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry my bad s/b Creature *Codex*
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=KPCC5EDNDFG

D&D LA - Attack of the Tyrantclaw

The Orc Storm Conjurer level 3 spells are not showing up when dragged onto the combat tracker. It looks like you are missing a space, ie
    Code:
    The orc is a 5th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence. The orc has the following wizard spells prepared: 
    Cantrips (at will): shocking grasp, blade ward, fire bolt, prestidigitation 
    1st level (4 slots): magic missile, mage armor, longstrider, thunderwave 
    2nd level (3 slots): blindness/deafness, scorching ray 
    3rd level (2 slots):lightning bolt, slow
    "3rd level (2 slots):lightning bolt, slow" should have a space between "3rd level (2 slots):" and "lighting bolt"

D&D LA - Attack of the Tyrantclaw

The Orc Storm Conjurer level 3 spells are not showing up when dragged onto the combat tracker. It looks like you are missing a space, ie
    Code:
    The orc is a 5th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence. The orc has the following wizard spells prepared: 
    Cantrips (at will): shocking grasp, blade ward, fire bolt, prestidigitation 
    1st level (4 slots): magic missile, mage armor, longstrider, thunderwave 
    2nd level (3 slots): blindness/deafness, scorching ray 
    3rd level (2 slots):lightning bolt, slow
    "3rd level (2 slots):lightning bolt, slow" should have a space between "3rd level (2 slots):" and "lighting bolt"
    Correct, added to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cheers, I've passed it on.

Apologies, I wrote the wrong page. Page 7, blue side bar, "This Book Gives Characters Nightmares" & page 9 blue side bar, "Cultivating Hope"... I was having a hard time finding those in the reference material. I will take another look around. I might have just not looked in the correct section, I assumed it would be in the same order as it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm going to assume since you aren't pointing to anything specific that you mean the letter on Page 5 and the sidebar titled 'This book gives characters Nightmares' on Page 7. The letter appears in Preface > Using this book as a graphic and the sidebar appears in Preface > Land of Mists. However these are so obviously in the FG module that I can't imagine you mean those. So can you be more specific as to what you think is missing.
    Apologies, I wrote the wrong page. Page 7, blue side bar, "This Book Gives Characters Nightmares" & page 9 blue side bar, "Cultivating Hope"... I was having a hard time finding those in the reference material. I will take another look around. I might have just not looked in the correct section, I assumed it would be in the same order as it appears.

Apologies for double post, I am still a rook with the forums. Also, you are correct... I was overlooking it. Thank you for the guidance in finding the appropriate location in the references. I am such a plank. Sorry for wasting your time, but thank you again.
    Last edited by Lone Blade; May 25th, 2021 at 06:03. Reason: Found what I was searching for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Blade View Post

Apologies for double post, I am still a rook with the forums. Also, you are correct... I was overlooking it. Thank you for the guidance in finding the appropriate location in the references. I am such a plank. Sorry for wasting your time, but thank you again.
    No problem at all. It's sometimes difficult to add a sidebar in exactly the same place as the book has it - for example FG won't allow a sidebar and an image to be displayed side by side. Often the sidebar, whilst on the same page as the related paragraphs, the related paragraphs are in a different section because the book has double columns - something which I don't like doing in FG because it would take way too long to create that.and make it look good. So often I have to move the sidebar to where it is most logical to do so. Generally that'll be beside the text that the sidebar relates to. So in FG sidebars and images may not be in exactly the same place as they are in the physical book.

In the Player's Handbook:
    • Backgrounds > Hermit - extraneous space in the background description (first paragraph): "or entirely a lone" (should be alone). Also in the corresponding Reference Manual page.
    • Backgrounds > Hermit - extraneous space in the Discovery feature: "It might be information that would be damaging to the people w ho" (should be who).

In Waterdeep: Dragon Heist:
    • Story 02.05 T5. Tiger's Eye: In the first paragraph: "its only distinguishing mark an orangeand-black sign" should be "orange-and-black".

The Curse of Strahd module is titled "DD Curse of Strahd" instead of "D&D Curse of Strahd" (the Players module is "D&D Curse of Strahd - Players")

In Baldur's Gate Descent into Avernus: Reference Manual > Appendix A: Diabolical Deals: In the paragraph Entering into a Deal, there is a missing space in: "A character can contact an archdevil by killing a chaoticor good-aligned..."

Thread Information